What do you guys think about this?

Sarai_132

Nonis Sign Foppa!!
Mar 23, 2007
BC,Canada
Wii Online Code
8350-3257-9564-3066
Has this happened to you " Your a Retro geek and have filled up all your space on your wii menu with Virtual Console games"?

If yes I was thinking Nintendo should send out an update so that Virtual Console
is one channel and when you click on it will show all the VC games you own and if you wanna play them so anyways I was wondering what you guys thought about this?

No but ive heard this has happened to many people and The guy on IGN who does the stuff for Wii already filled it up

i think u can copy games on to ur sd card just let it wait a load for a wile
it sed this in the official ninty mag

Well you can delete the game and redownload it for free whenever, so just do that...keep your favs, bin the rest.

i got i think 14 ,or spots left open. Although i agree they need a dedicated VC channel. Especially when you consider something here. Nintendo plans to keep adding new channels thus depleting your VC game space. Two things they need to do on the storage end of things on the wii is make a dedicated VC channel ,and allow for some kind of external harddrive to be added to your wii through the usb ports on the back. I mean how they except retro fans to get the games they want ,and have enough channel ,and memory space. Come on

wii_cammy said:
i think u can copy games on to ur sd card just let it wait a load for a wile
it sed this in the official ninty mag

nope, the sd card only holds the game save, if you could download the whole game onto the card(which would be to small for the file size of most games) then ppl would illegally trade games, but i think they should make each system on the vc a folder on the wii menu, so N64,NES, Genesis etc. would all have their own channel you access to play your games on that console, thats my idea, i think it would work great that way, and each folder wouldnt have a limited number of slots, as many as you want that can fit on your internal memory could be stored

Stranger said:
nope, the sd card only holds the game save, if you could download the whole game onto the card(which would be to small for the file size of most games) then ppl would illegally trade games, but i think they should make each system on the vc a folder on the wii menu, so N64,NES, Genesis etc. would all have their own channel you access to play your games on that console, thats my idea, i think it would work great that way, and each folder wouldnt have a limited number of slots, as many as you want that can fit on your internal memory could be stored

a single sd card would not be too small to hold these games. I have 13 ds games on a 1 gig card and room for more, which are generally the same size or larger than 64 games.

I have 12 games but I'm pretty sure by next year I'll have to delete some of the games to make room for new ones, I think there should be a update by next year adding like 4 more pages to the Wii Menu.

MehI only have about 5 vc games
Theres a lot of gamespam on there for download

KyleForMe said:
a single sd card would not be too small to hold these games. I have 13 ds games on a 1 gig card and room for more, which are generally the same size or larger than 64 games.

no, you didnt listen to what i said, thats the save file, you couldnt play the game off of that, only use your save file

It would be more oganized if they made a vc channel instaed of havin 4-5 pages filled with vc games ugh

you can only recopy games to the same wii it was downloaded from. trust me, i've only got zelda oot, f-zero, and star fox 64 on my menu, but the rest of my games are waiting on the sd card. however, it knows if you try to transfer it to another wii. it has a mind of its own!!!

Ok so let me get this straight.

"You cannot run a VC game off of the SD card. The game has to be on the Wii hard memory."

Is this statement correct?

Back