what do you hope will have online

Wiil543

WiiChat Member
Dec 14, 2006
America
Wii Online Code
5640-4072-8829-4200
What game do you hope will have online for the wii or what game are you looking forward to most?
Mine-Super Smash Brothers and Battalion Wars 2

yeah i agree with having online for all 3 of those games. I also really hope final fantasy chrystal chronicles will have online modes such as co-op and mario kart wii.

a new mario karts for just sheer fun, tigerwoods for sheer fun, ssmb for a more competitive game, MP3 for competitve fps.

I think it would cool if they made wii sports online

funny_cat_pictures_12.jpg

Wiil543 said:
What game do you hope will have online for the wii or what game are you looking forward to most?
Mine-Super Smash Brothers and Battalion Wars 2

Both of those are confirmed online playable.

Can somebody please tell me how Metroid would ever be online? It's a single player game...what are you going to have? A bunch of different colored Samuses shooting eachother? In order to have a good FPS, you need to have different characters to use...Metroid is Samus, that's all. Unless you count the enemies, but for me, fighting as some kinda alienoid wouldn't be very fun.

I want a Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, and a good, real life FPS. But as for the confirmed titles, I'll probably pick up Mario Strikers, and I'm definitely going to pick up Battalion Wars.

the_peripheral said:
Can somebody please tell me how Metroid would ever be online? It's a single player game...what are you going to have? A bunch of different colored Samuses shooting eachother? In order to have a good FPS, you need to have different characters to use...Metroid is Samus, that's all. Unless you count the enemies, but for me, fighting as some kinda alienoid wouldn't be very fun.

I want a Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, and a good, real life FPS. But as for the confirmed titles, I'll probably pick up Mario Strikers, and I'm definitely going to pick up Battalion Wars.

Well i'm guessing you haven't played or read about Metroid Prime Hunter's wi-fi multiplayer. The different characters are the different bounty hunters Samus encounters during the game and they all have individual special abilities. I think it is extremely fun to play and would dominate on the Wii.

Back