What do you know about SSBB Hacks???

Demonices

SuperSmashBrawlerPro
May 4, 2009
Groton ct
Wii Online Code
3204-8107-9163-2875
Hi Every one. For new comers welcome to the site.

This particular forum is for people with knowledge on how to hack the game "super smash bros brawl".

if you have any knowledge please share it in this forum so that every one can experience brawl in a totally new way.

please be specific about any instructions you may have to share and do not use any short cuts to words as this may confuse people.

Hi!!

So i guess i'll start with the verry little i know...

iv'e descovered ( via enternet browzing ) that there are definately ways to hack this games and brawl with practicly no limitations. i've seen the videos and trust me, what a show. so any ways this is what i've found!

here is a list of ways yopu can hack the game how ever i dont know the instructions or how to use them. i can only hope that these items might ring a bell for some one who knows any thing about hacking.

1 you need an Sd, card.

2 You need the home brew channle.

3 you need a usb gecko

4 some thing about a game called the twilight princess or something like that. it's a zelda games for the wii...

5 some kind of emulator...

Cause, more or less, you're talking about something illegal here.

And anyone who cheats online is frowned upon and unwelcome. Basically you're asking, "Hey can you help me make your online experience suck?"

So i guess i'll start with the verry little i know...

iv'e descovered ( via enternet browzing ) that there are definately ways to hack this games and brawl with practicly no limitations. i've seen the videos and trust me, what a show. so any ways this is what i've found!

here is a list of ways yopu can hack the game how ever i dont know the instructions or how to use them. i can only hope that these items might ring a bell for some one who knows any thing about hacking.

1 you need an Sd, card.

2 You need the home brew channle.

3 you need a usb gecko

4 some thing about a game called the twilight princess or something like that. it's a zelda games for the wii...

5 some kind of emulator...

Actually, there are new versions where you don't need TP.
To be more specific, the best known projects for hacking brawl at the moment are Brawl+ and Balanced Brawl, of which only Brawl+ is widespread as I believe BBrawl is still being worked on.
Brawl+ is basically an altered Brawl with Melee like physics and with tweaks on some characters, like PT, to make them more playable competitively.
BBrawl retains the physics and feel of the original Brawl (vBrawl), while balancing the characters weaknesses (or strengths) to make the tiers more balanced.
Along with these is the possibility of hacking other things into brawl, such as inputting your own custom textures for characters (costumes), altering the stage visually, replacing song files in the game for your own fav. songs, allowing the game to make replays of games regardless of the time they took, get rid of random tripping, etc.
Also being worked on is the ability to create custom movesets based on the already available animations of the characters. This is more recent and is known as Project Zero.
For more information I recommend going to Smashboards, where the people working on this post their projects, codes, etc. Wiichat lacks a homebrew/hacking lounge, so I don't see the need to discuss this here when there are much more proficient people elsewhere.

I know cheating is for losers.

Indeed, although hacking for Brawl is not meant as cheating. It is mostly meant to eliminate things many competitive players dislike in Brawl (tripping comes to mind) and to make the game even more customizable. In the end it is about preferences, and Brawl+ is pretty much a different game since it plays so different.

Cause, more or less, you're talking about something illegal here.

Not really illegal, the codes are being created by people voluntarily and NO ONE is making a profit, and if they are they should be sued.
Since the hackers are using material that they created themselves (codes) and material that's in the game (which they already paid for when they bought the game), technically they are not breaking any law. No information is being plagiarized or stolen.

tyu all for your support and personal opinions, how ever if your oppions are negitive and unproductive i sugest you not waist any ones time with your nonsense and useless words. also if there r better web sites for this topic descussion please advise.

again tyu :)

I will NOT condone you because I know the "hacks" that you are talking about can NOT be used in online play (or at least not anymore :p). PM me and I will be willing to help you.

Hacking Brawl online does not do anything unless both people have hacks on >_> There are pretty of youtube videos that show how install homebrew. Then you download a few channels off homebrew. Like one that lets you download codes for certain games like brawl. You can get unlimited parts in stage builder, infinite jumps Super character, replays over 3 minutes ect. You must download Brawl+ and Balanced brawl off the computer onto an SD card though.
and the twilight hack will not work if you have a wii updated past I think 3.1 There is a new way to get homebrew.

Back