What do you look for when

cptnjsmith

WiiChat Member
Apr 17, 2009
You shop for WII games and accessorys I have a web store and I put in a WII section Section and trying to figure out what to put on it.

To begin with, pricing. You seem to be trying to get the stupid users or something.

As it stands, most of those items are presented as overpriced with a discount. Wii games cost $50, not $60.

As for user myself, most of those games/accessories look unappealing.
For items that are decent check Metacritic.
http://www.metacritic.com/games/wii/scores/
Of all those games on the list, I own Zelda, Super Smash Bros Brawl and Call of Duty World at War.

To begin with, pricing. You seem to be trying to get the stupid users or something.

As it stands, most of those items are presented as overpriced with a discount. Wii games cost $50, not $60.

As for user myself, most of those games/accessories look unappealing.
For items that are decent check Metacritic.
http://www.metacritic.com/games/wii/scores/
Of all those games on the list, I own Zelda, Super Smash Bros Brawl and Call of Duty World at War.

As for Pricing I took the lowest price from extensive web search, the first price is the original msrp. As for the site you referenced it scores games which will help with the selection I put on my site. Every accessory and game in my site is listed at Gamestop or Best Buy, but my site is priced lower. As for trying to get stupid user that statement is totally untrue it is giving the difference between retail and what I'm selling. thank you for your time on giving me your thoughts.
John

Last edited:
As for Pricing I took the lowest price from extensive web search, the first price is the original msrp. As for the site you referenced it scores games which will help with the selection I put on my site. Every accessory and game in my site is listed at Gamestop or Best Buy, but my site is priced lower. As for trying to get stupid user that statement is totally untrue it is giving the difference between retail and what I'm selling. thank you for your time on giving me your thoughts.
John

Your speaking to a more educated consumer.

The MSRP for Wii games tend to be $50, not $60. That is used for Xbox360 and PS3 games. There are few exceptions to where the price such as poor selling games and bundled games.
Zelda for the Wii is $50, your going rate, the MSRP.
Most of the higher end software is less expensive compared to the MSRP.
The other Software are a gamble to call on.
The accessories could probably be cheaper although I am not likely to buy any because I would rather purchase software over hardware.

OK I switched the MSRP thank you for all your help, any other help would be appreciated.

Back