What do YOU think about...

All I really want is to be able to create a room for SSBB or something, and put in the room title "Looking for a Link vs. Sonic fight!" Or something, not just "I'm desperate, let me fight anyone!!"

Plus, I want to be able to talk to people, makes everyone more realistic for me.

Squall7 said:
Personally, I like the idea of friend codes, plus it keeps the online gaming free. Besides, I've read up on it, and there seems to be other online options, depending on the game. For example, I think on Mario Kart, you can play random people who have the same/similar skill level as yourself (worked out by way of fastest track times, game completion etc...). I hope friend codes stay in place: It allows you to play with people that you know won't simply shout "Ye, I pwned you! Haha, Noob!" and all that shizzle.
thats a very good point. thnx for that :cool:

Squall7 said:
Personally, I like the idea of friend codes, plus it keeps the online gaming free. Besides, I've read up on it, and there seems to be other online options, depending on the game. For example, I think on Mario Kart, you can play random people who have the same/similar skill level as yourself (worked out by way of fastest track times, game completion etc...). I hope friend codes stay in place: It allows you to play with people that you know won't simply shout "Ye, I pwned you! Haha, Noob!" and all that shizzle.

Uh, not to be rude, but how do friend codes keep Online Gaming free? Sorry, but that makes absolutly no sense, all the friend codes are are security numbers.

Back