What do you think of Luigi's Mansion?

H-Balm

WiiChat Member
Jan 23, 2007
Right Up Your Alley
I saw it in the used section, but I can't get a feel for what it actually is.
The cover art and descriptions are very vague.

Does it play like a 'traditional' Super Mario game? Or is it more like a Party Game (with mini challenges)?

What the heck do you do?

Your help means everything.
:thumbsup:

Luigi's Mansion

It was one of the first games I got for the GC. It's single player only. You search a house for ghosts and defeat boss ghosts to unlock more parts of the mansion. You are trying to save Mario. It has a lot of challenges and puzzles. I've played through it twice now. It was worth the full price I paid and I still have it. Great game to try. Nice graphics for the game too. No voice-over though of course.:worship:

I enjoyed it, it was one of my first games for GC. Its a neat game and do lots of things, like puzzles. Graphics were good and story line was good too. So I think it is worth the money.

It's a good enough game. It was really one of the first, if not the first games to utilize both the Analog Stick and the C-Stick simultaneously.

I thought it was really good it had its bad points but i still enjoyed it!!!!!!
i would give it 8/10

it's a good game altogether. You can knd of think of it being simlar to what Wii Sports is to the Wii. It's basically a good game that was released at the start of Gamecube to give you a sense of what the system had to offer. I give it a 9/10, due to repeatitiveness and not enough moves for Luigi.

I just got it in the mail today from Amazon for 7$. Never owning a gamecube, I have to say its pretty cool for a launch. Although I'm just trying to pass time until Super Mario Galaxy :wtf:

Back