What do you think of Wii Play?

xXHorrorHippoXx

WiiChat Member
Mar 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
0392-1121-7338-7302
Hey, guys! I got Wii play a week or so ago and I wasn't so sure about it. Now that I have played it more, I am starting to really like it. What are your opinions?

Crap.
I got bored after 10 minutes.

Its a technical demo but nothing more.

HOWEVER, the ice hockey and tank games are good - if Nintendo expanded on them, they could be pretty good games.

The rest - complete and utter waste of time.

Charge and Billiards are good aswell. All in all, it's good for a 10 dollar game and it's another game in the collection so why not?

i think its a good game plus it comes with extra wii remote

the game is ok for a party but to be honest the only real reason i got it was for the free wii remote with it

its best for users who want another wiimote

people should get this instead of buying a second wiimote if you dont plan on playing with more then one person then the game and a second wiimote wont b much use

its 10 bucks more then the wiimote alone and theirs like 10 mini games so thats a dollar a game and thats cheaper then any vc games

i think its worth it. dont rent it, it cost half the price of the game to have it for a few days then buying it and keeping it for life

after u beat it its not much to play alone (more fun with guests) but if u have a lot of miis u will notice them in the background of ping pong i thought it was funny

when they release a new wii (with dvd, colors, etc) this will be included as well as wii sports. just my personal opinion. i myself haven't played it because i can't find one.

I enjoy Wii Play my favorites are:

- Laser Hockey
- Tanks
- Billiards (Pool)

Our 6 yr old daughter enjoys it, especially the Mii matching game. She is also fond of Tank Battle, and likes to play that one too. The "duck hunt" game is fun also. We picked it up for the extra remote. I feel it is worth the extra $10.

Yeah its a great game to show off wiimote motion capabilities like wii sports without making people feel silly like Wario Ware does. Everyone seems to enjoy different games, my younger brothers LOVE the matching and finding Mii's game. I personally love the duckhunt type game, tanks, and the pose mii game (I'm ADHD like that) definitly worth the 10 dollars on top of the wiimote. As far as a lasting game it has a decent ammount of replay value, I usually show it to people who haven't seen/or played a Wii before cause it shows off the motion.

Back