What do you think of Wii Play?

blueger said:
I bought it for the wiimote.

hey fellow long island-er (thats where im from too)

initially thats why i bought the game because i had 2 remotes already and i was looking to buy 2 more (since we had the wii in our car to take to my boyfriends friends house)

toys r us where i got it was LOADED with remotes and wiiplay disks (we went into gamestop first and the guy said "good luck finding one!")

we got the game and another controller making it 4 controllers.

when i poped in the game, i loved it lol. its simple and its just another random game. its not high impact like wii sports BUT its still fun to goof around with and get better aquainted with the wii remote:thumbsup:

The main reason i bought wii play was for the wiimote but since then i have relized wii play is more then a free remote, the games are random but fun!
some games are to short tho a wii play on a larger scale would be nice :)

at 1st i didnt think much to wii play and played it for half an hour then didnt bother with it for a few days.
but i gave it a 2nd chance and now i really like it.i was on it nearly all day yesterday trying to beat my high scores and get the medals.
it growed on me alot it actually has more depth to it than it 1st seems.

5 Reasons to get Wii Play:

1. It's only $10 goddamn dollars

2. I have played it more than any Wii game so far

3. Tanks is amazing and difficult they could flesh it out with online battles it would be sick

4. Find Mii, had the most laughs out of any game trying to find three look a likes in 10 seconds with my friends slamming on the TV screen

5. First actually difficult game getting all platinum is near impossible

WiiPlay Question

I purchase WiiPlay from one of those stores that removes everything from the box and I want to be sure I have everything.
Does WiiPlay come with a DVD case?
Does it come with an instruction manual?
Anything else I may be missing?

Thank you.

It's a good $10 game
But not a good $50 game.

Tanks is worth the 10 bucks for me. I don't play it everyday, I just play it with a friend.

But I just wish they'd release a multiplayer version of it. Sometime's it's hard to get past the first stage because my friend and I want to blow each other up SO DARN BAD.

And if it had online, man I'd be up all night blasting away.

And it's increadibly simple controls, too. Which amazes me.
Move. Aim. Shoot. Possible mine. That's it!

its decent for a short wile, i only got it cause when i pre orderede my wii off amazon they wernt getting any controls in with release or they didnt have any left for pre order, so i got wii play cause it was only 32.99 and it came on the same day as my wii.

Utter s**t. I hardly like any of the games currently released. Just been playing VC games and godfather

Hurry up, SMG/SSBB/Metroid..

It was one of the best ways Ive spent my money in quite a while. With each game being just over 1.00, anyway. You guys have to understand that it's a party game, just like wiisports and just like 90% of all wii games will be. You cant play it one player. I have one of my friends over every day and we play (no pun intended) it...every day. 2 player on each and every game makes it 10x more fun than one player.

For some reason, we couldn't figure out the fishing. I was hoping duck hunt was like the original with the cheesy music and dog that would appear from behind the grass with the duck in his mouth, but it was definitely worth the extra $10 to have it for a rainy day.

italianqt said:
For some reason, we couldn't figure out the fishing. I was hoping duck hunt was like the original with the cheesy music and dog that would appear from behind the grass with the duck in his mouth, but it was definitely worth the extra $10 to have it for a rainy day.

Im pretty sure that the dog held the duck by its throat with his hand, not mouth.

Back