What do you think will happen at the end of Twilight Princess?

I say Link will die and Ganon destroys most of Hyrule.
Then the Gods flood the land keeping Ganon sealed from the rest of the world...but later in Wind Waker, Ganon escapes and the new Link kills him...
I think that would be a pretty cool ending and it make sense to me!
I mean compared from the average Link sealing Ganon and saving Hyrule thing this would be much better...and more shocking....but I wouldn't expect this ending from Nintendo!

Yeah I agree but I want something more devastating like zelda turns her back on Link and helps ganon destroys hyrule. (Which is never gonna happen.)

ahh joe you dont no that ganon was just turned to stone hmm ganondorf cant actually die he is the main bad guy the holder of the triforce of power

True True but I want him to blow up the world and cause mass destrucyion throughout hyrule. If I had it my way. Link would die in TP.

....your right...I know Ganon turns to stone in the end....but yeah Ganon really could make a return althogh I really hope he wouldn't.
They should try some other villian like maybe bring back Majora!

myagirl said:
KaDee Zaine theory was better than yours. There is no way in hell that the link OOt will be on TP. And what is this about he is staying in death mountain with the gorons. That was pathetic. And Zaine I still don't like your story either.

The fact that TP is several decades (not specified how many), means that OoT Link could be in TP if the producers felt inclined to add him. He would just be old(er).

And if you played and understood OoT then you would know what I was refering to when I mentioned him living on Death Mountain with the Gorons. I did however correct myself because Link wouldn't have the same connection with Darunia as I stated, due to him having no reason to scale Death Mountain.

Also I didnt say my theory was better then Zaine06's, I merely stated that I didnt like it from personal preference to what would be more plausible with a story line.

Last edited:
....how is that possible for two links to exist in the same time!!!
It makes no sense!!!

umm, guess WHAT??? LINK AND ZELDA WILL NOT, I REPEAT, NOT BE KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think Nintendo would do that to their star duo (star, besides Mario/Luigi/Peach/...you get the drift...I still love Yoshi!!!!)

.....you don't know that...I mean were you expecting Nintendo to make a realistic Zelda! Nintendo can make suprises easy...they have done it plenty of times!!!

Joe said:
....how is that possible for two links to exist in the same time!!!
It makes no sense!!!

Have you never questioned the fact that in each game the hero's name is Link (unless of course you change it too one of your preference)?
There are multiple Charlie's, Luke's, John's, Mark's, David's, Frank's etc, that exist at the same time so why is it so unbelievable for a boy to be called Link, named after the hero of time who became a legend decades ago?

Darunia named his son Link after the hero in OoT and that name was passed down during the game it self. In WW its custom to name a boy child 'Link' on the island every so many years (I cant remember the story so clear for WW, I wasn't to keen on it) after the hero of time.

So once again, why is it not plausible for OoT Link's legend to stretch out to the surrounding lands of Hyrule (I heard from earlier story reviews that Link's village isn't actually in Hyrule, but he journeys there later) and thus people decide to name their sons after this great hero. Then for TP Link to travel through Hyrule and come face to face with the original hero of time (as before mentioned, its not clearly stated how many decades TP is after OoT I dont think)?

Last edited:
Yeah I get it nevermind......
That would be awsome if the link from oot was in it...although I bet he would look terrible with that suit on when he's 80 (or something around that!)

lol old man link "when i was a boy i could travel through time" tp link " sure time for your medicine grandpa" "no not strawberry nooooooooooo!" jumps out the window tp link "man that was weird"

old man link part two
oot link "im ok i landed on this mask"
tp link " grandpa why is there fins on your butt?"
oot link "damn it majora is back *coff coff*" (runs away)
tp link "come back old man "
end of part two

Back