What do you think will happen at the end of Twilight Princess?

well this is whatthe end is gonna be like when you defeat gannondorf all the twlight monsters join on to him making him ganon the twlight demon and he breaks the line between the world and the twlight relem and the world starts to get sucked in to the twlight (explaining the ocean in ww) link defeats ganon but he cant close the hole in the line so zelda tries to seal it but it doesnt work so link and zelda goes in to the hole and tells the gods to close it from that side and link and zelda will close from the twlight (thats how the hero of time disapears) the end
but we find out that the pregant girl has links baby dud dud duhhhh jk
link is rencarnated in to ww
my new theory by ITWTW

ABC said:
Link's going to die and Zelda get's sexually molested. The end of the series.

Hahaha J/K

The Zelda series will never end!!! And I change my mind I want Link to win because I saw a buch of screens shots that looked awsome.
I thought to myself........ how cool it would look if Link killed that dude... :)

Doesn't the wii have the stats thing were it records how long you play different games for that means if its less than 70 hours will know....yes this is a bit random but white89gt post inspired me..... what don't look at me like that.....

Anyhoo it dam well better end with a giant mounted battle that evolves into a one on one with Ganon or whoever the final boss is. In human form first than you transform into wolf link then finish him in human form

Joe said:
Yeah you should be ashamed....HITTING ON NINE YEAR OLDS Zaine!:lol:
And MYAGIRL yes anybody is allowed to talk to anyone as long as they are a MEMBER and choose to participate in posting!

Anyways I am sticking with my old answer, link dies......although I doubt it. I wish it would happen....besides this Link probably isn't related to the other Links...he may just be an ordinary boy named named after the hero of time......trying to save Hyrule...but FAILS!!!!:lol:

Dude I am not 9 years old. I am 19 years old. I happen to know myagirl because she really is my girlfriend. Anyways I like the ieda that for some strange reason that link will not succeed in TP to defeat ganondorf.

Yup you tell em. I really am his girlfriend I just like to mess around anyways. I hope that link do defeat the bad in the end of TP.

deity_link said:
Doesn't the wii have the stats thing were it records how long you play different games for that means if its less than 70 hours will know....yes this is a bit random but white89gt post inspired me..... what don't look at me like that.....

Anyhoo it dam well better end with a giant mounted battle that evolves into a one on one with Ganon or whoever the final boss is. In human form first than you transform into wolf link then finish him in human form

Thats what I'm talking about, i wanna beat the holy **** outta the last part. But would be even cool if they added a secret ending to the game.

Zaine06 said:
Dude I am not 9 years old. I am 19 years old. I happen to know myagirl because she really is my girlfriend. Anyways I like the ieda that for some strange reason that link will not succeed in TP to defeat ganondorf.
THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN MOST OF THE FANS WANT LINK TO BE VICTORIOUS!:yesnod:

myagirl said:
Well most of the other Zelda fans want to see him dead. But I want to see them have a passionate kiss.
If they kill Link the series will be over for me! I have a hard time believing most of the fans want him dead.

Yeah we will see. So you are a big time zelda too or what??? (Trish)

trishj said:
If they kill Link the series will be over for me! I have a hard time believing most of the fans want him dead.

Well actually I changed my mind I want Link to win :lol:

Back