What do you want for Christmas?

Nothing. I'm 23. I'm in college, work, and feel I have what I need. I don't ask for anything. If my father asks me what I want, I'll tell him money, and the same goes for my grandparents and mother. I guess I could tell my father to get me a game. However, I don't ask anymore. I'm blessed with the help of an education.

But, I do need to pay on credit cards! ;)

I'm not going to ask for anything this year, but I'm hoping to get:

The first season of Lost on DVD
A 10 gallon fish tank
A new GameCube memory card

Eh, that's about all I can think of right now, but there's not much I want this year :)

Wii > You said:
Nothing. I'm 23. I'm in college, work, and feel I have what I need. I don't ask for anything. If my father asks me what I want, I'll tell him money, and the same goes for my grandparents and mother. I guess I could tell my father to get me a game. However, I don't ask anymore. I'm blessed with the help of an education.

But, I do need to pay on credit cards! ;)
Wow, I admire how content you are with what you have :) I'd love to be like that. I'm constantly wanting material things. I guess if I wanna psychoanalyze myself I'd conclude it's because I don't feel "happy" or "full" in life, and depend on "things" to give me temporary highs, which is definitely true lol. Oh wow, I'm even aware of it!

Don't worry I've reported him, he should be banned and these posts deleted soon.

Edit: Thank you moderators for removing that member and his posts.

Last edited:
Eagles said:
Nice, what are you planning of putting in it?

Well, I already have one comet goldfish, and I want to give him more space and more fish to mingle with, but as far as I know the only other fish you can mix with goldfish are... more goldfish :lol:

unluckylink13 said:
Well, I already have one comet goldfish, and I want to give him more space and more fish to mingle with, but as far as I know the only other fish you can mix with goldfish are... more goldfish :lol:

That's pretty much it :lol:. The others you could try are Guppies or Platties (not sure if they are called something different in the US). That's only if you want a bit of mixture in with your Goldfish.

Eagles said:
That's pretty much it :lol:. The others you could try are Guppies or Platties (not sure if they are called something different in the US). That's only if you want a bit of mixture in with your Goldfish.

Alright, thanks for the tip :]]
I'll check at the petstore about that.

hmmm, maybe 2 wii game, clothes. shoes, and money....

aaaa money, the best gift a relative youve never met can give

Back