What do you want to name your kids?

DRMARIO said:
Definately Ludvig if it was a boy...
And a Girl, it'd be Sophia/Sofia.

I like the name Sophia, my step-mother would have liked it for her baby but her best friends daughters also named Sophia so I don't think she wanted too.

As for Ludvig, hmm sounds like it should have the title Count infront of it. :smilewinkgrin:

Brawny could have Emma-Louise or something similar, I know lots of people who have given their daughter the mothers name but have added another name to it, my mothers name is Sally and they names my sister Sally-Louise =]

Oh and in the Philippines I've been told naming your baby half the fathers name and half the mothers name is quite popular:

Father: Gary
Mother: Lory
Baby: Galory

I can't believe they actually do that.

Last edited:
surfinrach90 said:
I like the name Sophia, my step-mother would have liked it for her baby but her best friends daughters also named Sophia so I don't think she wanted too.

As for Ludvig, hmm sounds like it should have the title Count infront of it. :smilewinkgrin:

Brawny could have Emma-Louise or something similar, I know lots of people who have given their daughter the mothers name but have added another name to it, my mothers name is Sally and they names my sister Sally-Louise =]

Oh and in the Philippines I've been told naming your baby half the fathers name and half the mothers name is quite popular:

Father: Gary
Mother: Lory
Baby: Galory

I can't believe they actually do that.

OH MY GOD.

Jack says:
WHAT'S WRONG WITH LUDVIG!?
Emma says:
Oh, I don't know, it seems like a poor little Romanian vampire name.

Anna echoes ours quite nicely I think. Not a straight up smash-together though.

Emam? Adma. Haha

And we've already decided on Frawny for their permanent username.

im tempted with wednesday or the day of the week it would sound okay i think or the month
and obv
brian
luigi
i like peach too

idkl

You would name your kid..

January
Febuary
March
July
August
September
October
November
December

Orrrrr

Monday
Tuesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

..woah.. that kid would so get picked on :lol:

Yuu
(think of my creators secound name)

Brawny said:
Hey, August is a name now, as well as Friday.

Yeah I was half and half about putting it in, but because the only person I've heard of with that name is the kid in that new film where Robin Williams shouts AUGUUUUST RUUUUUUSH, I decided to.

DRMARIO said:
I just remembered I like the name 'Autumn'..if it is even a name.
I think it'd be a lovely name!

He's forgot soul blade already.

DRMARIO said:
I just remembered I like the name 'Autumn'..if it is even a name.
I think it'd be a lovely name!

Yes, I quite like that.

Emma'd say it was too American for her. >_>

Back