What does everybody want to see on the wii?

the game would have to be developed around the use of swordplay stretching across time and space. your wiimote is your sword while your nunchuk is your shield (if one exists for your level)

you start out in each time without a weapon which you have to find. in one time the game would be set in japan and the weapons available could be bo staff, or samurai sword...in another time you would be in medieval time and the weapons would be sword or battle axe...perhaps an egyptian land where you get to fight with a spear or flail....

it'd be an rpg similar to might and magic, or neverwinter nights and you'd be able to roam all over the land that you are in completing small quests for the citizens of the land and actions you do in one time have an impact in later times i.e. destroying a building in one time and it becomes a relic later on, killing someone before they have offspring and their predecessors no longer come into being.

items can be passed to a later time if you preserve them but you can not take items back in time.

Retman said:
Downloadable content.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And A New Road rash game!!!!!!!!!! Loved the 2nd one. Maybe you could use the nunchuck to whack people off their bikes.

Oh yes I forgot...... a...... STAR WARS game.........[gggggggggg] USE THE FORCE LUKE [gggggggggggggg]

waaaaaa:arf:

A new Kid Icarus game.
An online service that doesn't suck complete ass
New adventure games
A new 2D metroid game
Donkey Kong Country 4/ DK64 sequle

Very simply I'm looking for a shooter that didn't suck like CoD3, one that IS online, and one you can use your virtual console controller with if you like.

Or maybe another Luigi's Mansion thingy. I loved that game.

it would be sweet if you could use the vc controller or gamecube controller for some games, but it would be limiting the market to sell so if they ever did that it would only be an option in the singleplayer game as it wouldnt be fair in online as it would be easier to aim with a gamepad than the wii remote

I want to see Hitman on the Wii. Agent 47 is such a cool character. I have all four Hitman games released and it's a shame that the next installment is only going to be on the 360 and PS3.

nardcorenick said:
did n e 1 know tht link ws orriganaly a lefty:yikes:
Not originally, still. He's right handed only in the Wii version because of the Motion Sensing controls.

Also, what the hell does this have anything to do with the topic?

i want halo on there then i id get skin halo would be awsome wit motion sencore they just need to make a wii wit better graphics and give free tune ups to ppl tat already have dem then boo ya ka boo yay ka

New But Effective Game

I would really like to see a good Baseball game. The base ball in Wii Sports is nice but I always end up tied.... 0-0. The Remote would be perfect for a good base ball game. Hopefully The Bigs can make a good run It is all we got right now.:mad5:

Back