What Does Your "MySims" look like?

Essence

Your Chocolate Lady Gamer
Sep 12, 2007
NC,USA
Wii Online Code
3379-0790-9079-0187
I know you all are just TIRED of me talking about "MySims". But, goshdarnit! I can't help it! So, here we go again! :lol:

I know that this game doesnt have a camera feature like the PC game, but I took pictures with my phone to show you all how some of the places look in my town and most of all...what I look like! But, I am curious as to how everyone else looks! I would love to see how you all look in sim form! So, here is my share:

sim7-1.jpg

sim11-1.jpg

sim10-1.jpg

sim9-1.jpg

sim6-1.jpg

sim8-1.jpg

sim5-1.jpg

sim4-1.jpg

sim3-1.jpg

sim2-1.jpg

sim1-1.jpg

From Patricks house on down are all that I have remodeled and built. lol! I hope you all like them and I cant wait to see yours!:smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
I like your museum the best. It would fit in with my town, posted a few pics in your other thread. I just re-designed Chefs placed and talked DJ Candy in to moving in. Club Candy is awesome.

sirgrim said:
I like your museum the best. It would fit in with my town, posted a few pics in your other thread. I just re-designed Chefs placed and talked DJ Candy in to moving in. Club Candy is awesome.

I agree. I really like the museum the best. Vincent was such a freaky guy to me that this design came to me as I was building. It was PERFECT for him. Simply perfect. I saw your pics! I loved your town! Man, it sux not being able to go online with "MySims". I wanna see everyone else's town. I love creativity!

Yea that would have been so great :)
Maybe in a future mysims game ;)

I think Im going to ask this for my birthday lol ;)

Oh, Wario! You are lazy! lol! hahah! I have been stuck in my workshop building like CRAZY improving my house. I hope to get into a bigger house as I am DYING to add more stuff. But, as I was playing last night, some funny things started to happen between Violet and Poppy.:scared:

Essence said:
Oh, Wario! You are lazy! lol! hahah! I have been stuck in my workshop building like CRAZY improving my house. I hope to get into a bigger house as I am DYING to add more stuff. But, as I was playing last night, some funny things started to happen between Violet and Poppy.:scared:

uh....there sisters....:lol: there both funny

I know! Crazy sisters at that. But, what happend was..I was, me and Violet became bestfriends...and she gave me the "Totem FlowerStand" and was thought to make Poppy jealous. Well, I decided to build poppy the totem stand for her flowers..and I gave it to it. Just as she got SO EXCITED and went crazy cutting the flowers all over it (I mean, flower pettles flying all over the place!), in walks Violet! I immediately thought, she was going to be mean to Poppy. Well, to my surprise, Violet is nice to her, throwing confetti over her, and they hug and tickle each other. Im standing there looking..dumbfounded! lol! We both know, they dont get along well. Geesh, I relocated Violet,too. Now she lives beside me and Patrick. lol!

hmmm.....i might relocate all the goths and emo in the desert....its so scary looking and they might like it there....:lol:

I have been taking my SWEEET time with the game. So, I just got the saw! lol! hahah! I wanna explore everything. I am bestfriends with violet, patrick,Buddy,Poppy..and Gino, if he lets me. I dont know about Vincent. But, we are friends. lol.

hehehe......im about get my 4th star ranking.....and if you see the bumble bee girl....add her to your town....she is super funny....:lol:

Awww! I will! Hey! Are you good friends with the ghosts that haunt the town at the Big Fountain?

you mean when they do a sayonce?....lol...same here....and i planted some ghost trees too....:lol:

Back