What Does Your "MySims" look like?

wario2ooo said:
um....okay?....:lol:....my sims....im about to get my 5th star ranking

I have put in 42hrs of game play and just getting to my 3rd start ranking. I have spent HOURS building for people and getting all the surprised there is. LOL!! Thats why I am just getting there. I am taking forever...and I love getting the surprised I get after decorating a room so well for a sim. I'll get to five start in october. LOL!

I met her...then missed adding her to the town. But, I found out that the people you missed, but met, you can invite them back to the neighborhood, but looking in you relationship book, looking at their profile, and invite them back. YAY! So, I will invite her back. I am moving in Vic vector, at the moment. We need an arcade. lol!

See? Im surprised! LOL! I love it! hahaha! Im best friends with everyone in town...and got most of the important sims outfits! lol! woot!

wario2ooo said:
"ticky ticky ticky".....:lol: "fanozy"......:lol:

oooooooooooooo!!!! I see that someone has as crush on a little bumble bee! mmm!! LOL!

hahah! I know! But, I am sure you like the bee and you do that to her! Mmmhmm! Are to you two dating? lol!

hmm...no...she is just a funny friend....lol...you can guess....but i dont think you know who she is....:lol:

wario2ooo said:
hmm...no...she is just a funny friend....lol...you can guess....but i dont think you know who she is....:lol:

I do know who she is! She wears a bumble suit! lol! How dare you! lol!

Does Peter eventually become your best friend? He's still my acquantence and gives me Angry essences. I'm at a 2.5 star town, but taking my time. Got the inside of my house up to 70% spooky, and the flower shop is now 40% cute inside and 100% outside. I still don't have any outside spooky items :(

My only best friend so far is Violet. Obviously for my huge spooky essence requirements ;D

I have two goths in town, but her house is closer..

I havent met peter yet. I will have to mess with him. After Vic is moved in. I eventually became bestfriends with the Mayor..she game me something special. Try to be nice and fix up Peter's house. He will be nicer then and reward you.

Essence said:
I do know who she is! She wears a bumble suit! lol! How dare you! lol!

i didn't mean her.....im talking about you dont my special best friend.....:lol:

Is it me?! Meeeeeeeeeeee! Oh...too bad we cant send our sims. Then, I would be your special best friend ----___----*

Back