What Does Your "MySims" look like?

Awwww! *snaps fingers* Can you take some pics of your sim? I am dying to know what he looks like. And of raven? Use you cam or cell phone. May I? Pleeeeeeeease?

Aww,Wario! You said tomorrow the last time I asked you. Geeesh, that means never, right? *throws a pebble at Wario*.....alright. Maybe tomorrow. Ima show some more later..in that other thread.

lol....i forgot to take pics and i will post it here...and i post pics of me in the photo album thread yesterday

Really? May I have the link? Hey, Sirgrim! Will you post more pics,too?

I can post some more pics on sunday or monday. Just made Club Candy 100% fun on the outside, and my other goth Ray is now a best friend.

Have you built on blueprints without following them all? I've made so many custom couches and other items that look great without even being close to the blue prints. Just be sure to cover all the stars and it should work.

If it requires a huge piece I will also use two or three of the ones smaller than it. As long as they add up to the original size you get more essence used that way.

Yes I have! lol! I have make custom coffee tables, and dressers, beds, even fridges! lol! I even built a sculpture for Vincent that he just died over. LOL! He loved it. lol! I cant wait to see yours soon!

Ok Im resurecting this topic with...........

A TEASER!

teaser.jpg

HUH! Could it be?????? Cyberzomby bought mysims.... and a camera 2?? Did he take pictures???? Maybe he was to busy to post them all but he did had time to put up this teaser????

Who will know ;)

cyberzomby said:
Ok Im resurecting this topic with...........

A TEASER!

teaser.jpg

HUH! Could it be?????? Cyberzomby bought mysims.... and a camera 2?? Did he take pictures???? Maybe he was to busy to post them all but he did had time to put up this teaser????

Who will know ;)

Aaaahhh!! Ahhhh!! You did it! Its yoooooooou! hahah! I love your sim! Hes got hair just like you! AAAAAHHHH!! I want to touch you!! :lol:

Here are some more pictures :D

workshop.jpg

My workshop

myplace.jpg

My place

museum1.jpg

The museum

muesuem2.jpg

Back of the museum

sculpture.jpg

Sculpture for the museum guy ( forgot his name lol )

sculpture2.jpg

Another sculpture

mariosplace.jpg

Marco's restaurant

marioskitchen.jpg

marco's gear :p

marioskitchen2.jpg

More of marco's gear

mayorandfleur.jpg

The mayor and fleur having fun in Marco's place

janhoos.jpg

A better picture of myself :D

disco.jpg

Disco ! :p Note the speakers on the top for party's outside when its summer :D

I already made the beatbox but didnt take a picture yet.

Omg!

I love your house and your museum! Your museum is better than mine! LOL! I LOOOVE IT! You freakin rock, Zomby! I am so jealous of you!!:wink: AND YOUR WORKSHOP! I love your town already, Zomby!

Last edited:
Back