What Does Your "MySims" look like?

Update!

I just wanted to show a few outfits that I thought my pwetty sim looked good in. lol!

Outfit4.jpg

Outfit3.jpg

Outfit2.jpg

Outfit1.jpg

Oh! And as a bonus: I gave Gordon a makeover! I got tired of that BALD head of his! LOL!
Gordan.jpg

cyberzomby said:
w000000t at all those cool clothes and haircuts !!!

Nice looking sims there essence

Heheh! I know! I have it dressed in the orange outfit right now. But, she STAYS in that white outfit all the time. I love that on her.:lol:

:( im sooo depressed, i ordered my game on saturday, thats 5 days and its still not here, ure all making me jelous.

especially u essence n wario2ooo u seem 2 b having gr8 fun talking about it 24/7

im gonna kill all those royal mail posters, i cant get my game due to there stupid strike.

daviduk200 said:
:( im sooo depressed, i ordered my game on saturday, thats 5 days and its still not here, ure all making me jelous.

especially u essence n wario2ooo u seem 2 b having gr8 fun talking about it 24/7

im gonna kill all those royal mail posters, i cant get my game due to there stupid strike.

David, please dont be mad. I didnt mean to make you jealous. That wasnt my intention. I really do hope you get your game as soon as you can. From the looks of things, it seems the mail me be there already and no one has brought it in yet. I bet you.

But, your game will come. I cant wait to see it,too. I wanna be the first! ^_^*

Ohhhh Essence, I have pictures for you! :D

My scarry inside:
mysims1mz2.jpg

My new castle design:
mysims2zn4.jpg

Town Center:
mysims3wb2.jpg

The Library:
mysims4tn0.jpg

Kickboxing studio in the middle of the desert:
mysims5uz2.jpg

What happens when I drink while designing:
mysims6zw4.jpg

I want to get some pics of some of my cool furnature designs too. I made a scorpion chair for DJ Candy, and a ton of other custom stuff.

sirgrim said:
Ohhhh Essence, I have pictures for you! :D

My scarry inside:
mysims1mz2.jpg

My new castle design:
mysims2zn4.jpg

Town Center:
mysims3wb2.jpg

The Library:
mysims4tn0.jpg

Kickboxing studio in the middle of the desert:
mysims5uz2.jpg

What happens when I drink while designing:
mysims6zw4.jpg

I want to get some pics of some of my cool furnature designs too. I made a scorpion chair for DJ Candy, and a ton of other custom stuff.

Omg, Grim! These are f'in awesome!! I love the Library! And the Town Center! And and..Gosh, I love EVERYTHING! I cant choose what I like more! The kickboxing place or..the..your house! Man, grim! These are so beautiful! I love the places you built while you wer drinking! LOL!:lol: Granted, drinking is bad to how much you consume it, but it helps you be creative like THAT...then,please..drink! heheh! Those are some unique designs! I try to build random stuff,too, too add uniqueness, but I swear you have me beat! lol! These are some wonderful pics! I gotta save these! I have special folders for you and zomby and wario and everyone else!

Essence said:
Omg, Grim! These are f'in awesome!! I love the Library! And the Town Center! And and..Gosh, I love EVERYTHING! I cant choose what I like more! The kickboxing place or..the..your house! Man, grim! These are so beautiful! I love the places you built while you wer drinking! LOL!:lol: Granted, drinking is bad to how much you consume it, but it helps you be creative like THAT...then,please..drink! heheh! Those are some unique designs! I try to build random stuff,too, too add uniqueness, but I swear you have me beat! lol! These are some wonderful pics! I gotta save these! I have special folders for you and zomby and wario and everyone else!

Ahaha thanks! I hooked up the Wii to the computer last night, so the pics are a lot better. Gotta figure out why the recording isn't working.

sirgrim said:
Ahaha thanks! I hooked up the Wii to the computer last night, so the pics are a lot better. Gotta figure out why the recording isn't working.

You hooked it up to your pc? You gotta send me a PM on how you did that! lol! Im saving your pics now in your folder. I love to look at them. I get so excited to see so many of you all's creativity! It motivates me when I play and I am playing now, actually. lol!

Essence said:
You hooked it up to your pc? You gotta send me a PM on how you did that! lol! Im saving your pics now in your folder. I love to look at them. I get so excited to see so many of you all's creativity! It motivates me when I play and I am playing now, actually. lol!

I use a Hauppauge USB TV converter. I have to convert it to coax first, so the quality is degraded a little, but it works. I watch cable TV on here too.

wiiputerhv4.jpg

sirgrim said:
I use a Hauppauge USB TV converter. I have to convert it to coax first, so the quality is degraded a little, but it works. I watch cable TV on here too.

wiiputerhv4.jpg

Whew* Sounds too complicated for me. I think my big bro maybe able to figure that out. LOL!! But, that is so cool! You rock, Grim! ^__~*

OMG I GOTTA KNOW THAT 2 !!

Do you need a special tv card for it?

If this is easy enough than I might begin publishing wii movies soon as well :D:D

Heck any qaulity is better than taking pictures of the screen :)

On-Topic: Gotta agree with essense! Those are some sick buildings! The library and city hall are the best!!!! Great job there dude!

cyberzomby said:
OMG I GOTTA KNOW THAT 2 !!

Do you need a special tv card for it?

If this is easy enough than I might begin publishing wii movies soon as well :D:D

Heck any qaulity is better than taking pictures of the screen :)

On-Topic: Gotta agree with essense! Those are some sick buildings! The library and city hall are the best!!!! Great job there dude!

Yeah, you need a card for it. Mine's a cheap USB version, works fine. There's better ones that will get you better quality. When I'm running at quarter screen like that aiming is odd because you still use the full screen :p

And a few more pics.

The Arcade:
mysims7oi2.jpg

Club Candy:
mysims8bc5.jpg

Inside Club Candy:
mysims9sw4.jpg

Scorpion chairs:
mysims10co7.jpg

Its great to hear that you can use a USB "stations" because Im on a laptop and I dont think I can plug in a card.

How are those things called? Im going to google them up right now and decide if Im going to ask them for my birthday :) You're screen's look a tad dark, is that because of youre setting or because of the quality?
Thanks for the info so far btw :)

sirgrim said:
Yeah, you need a card for it. Mine's a cheap USB version, works fine. There's better ones that will get you better quality. When I'm running at quarter screen like that aiming is odd because you still use the full screen :p

And a few more pics.

The Arcade:
mysims7oi2.jpg

Club Candy:
mysims8bc5.jpg

Inside Club Candy:
mysims9sw4.jpg

Scorpion chairs:
mysims10co7.jpg

Sheesh! That arcade is AWESOME!! I love that arcade! That is awesome! I am speechless,Grim. Those scorpion are freakin hot. I gotta show you some I made!

Back