What DS do you have?

Onyx...

I'm rockin' the Onyx DS lite....had the white one...but the hinge cracked...thank God for warranties!

WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE 2?????

i have the gary phat and i want the crimson and onyx ds lite

my DS hinge is cracked to the bottom left, off the screen, and a hidden part when you fold your DS lite, if you look at the back... on the right there is a huge crack, good thing i get lots of clothes to return to target, wal mart, and other places. (sooo much money :D)

PokeChamp said:
my DS hinge is cracked to the bottom left, off the screen, and a hidden part when you fold your DS lite, if you look at the back... on the right there is a huge crack, good thing i get lots of clothes to return to target, wal mart, and other places. (sooo much money :D)

did you drop it?

I gotta DS fat (th bulky original model). I like it better than the DS lite b/c of my large hands. The backlit screen is good although not as bright as the ds lite.

But I love my DS. I just wish I could get my nintendo Wi-fi usb connector to work so i can actually play online. I've bee trying for over a year to figure the damn thing out and no one can help me it seems.

It seems getting online is always such a pain with any system. I finally got a router that would work, finally got everything hooked up right, then my router malfunctioned and now I need a new one. This is what hell is like I bet. All you do is sit around in a lake of fire and fail at getting your game system online. (the system would be a Virtual Boy. After all, it is hell)

All DS's are pretty hard to find. But there is always one place that has every Nintendo Game Console there no matter what type it is. Probably some systems your never even seen or heard of. NINTENDO WORLD. If you live close I highly suggest you check it out!

I would just like to mention that there is a new type of DS coming out called the DSI
for anyone that has not heard of it before, it has better sound, better graphics, and you can take pictures and play with them to make them look better, sort of like the photo channel on wii. The only down side is that you can not play Game boy ADV. games.

It says you didn't edit your post... Why did you even double post? o.o

Myself, I have two DS lites. One white, one black (wow, how original). They're relatively old, although the black one is older. Also have an original, silver DS; the top screen is broken, though.

Back