What DS game should i ask for?

lordrrr

Do you fear the dark?
Feb 18, 2007
Seattle
i gave up chocolate for lent, and that means no chocolate on valentines day. my mom is proud that im able to do so and doesn't want me to feel left out on valentines day so she might get me a ds game. im not sure whether to ask for professor layton or assassins creed altair chronicles. anyone played either of these games and can make a good reccomendation for me plz?

btw dont suggest anything other than those two trust me chances are i already have it...

assasins creed would be a good choice but if i like mystery games, then layton is also a critically acclaimed gam,e

Chibi Robo: Park Patrol
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Metroid Prime: Hunters
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (you also might want to pick up the sequels)
Will add more later.

Last edited:
lordrrr said:
i gave up chocolate for lent, and that means no chocolate on valentines day. my mom is proud that im able to do so and doesn't want me to feel left out on valentines day so she might get me a ds game. im not sure whether to ask for professor layton or assassins creed altair chronicles. anyone played either of these games and can make a good reccomendation for me plz?

btw dont suggest anything other than those two trust me chances are i already have it...
Get DS-Xtreme, then download the rom for both of those games and put them on the DS-xtreme, vuala you get both games! and you can listen to music/play other games. . .

(Google it, you have to buy it online.)

Did anyone hear him telling you not to suggest any other games??

I would say not to get Assasins's Creed if you have a PS3 or a 360. I heard the DS version was pretty bad.

manufan15 said:
Did anyone hear him telling you not to suggest any other games??

I would say not to get Assasins's Creed if you have a PS3 or a 360. I heard the DS version was pretty bad.
anyone played either of these games and can make a good reccomendation for me plz?

the reason why we said different things are because we can read the above sentence.

"CHANCES ARE I ALREADY HAVE IT..." Because he didn't tell us every ds game he has we suggested a game, if he has it oh well. if not then okay then. also read my post, it is something he obviously doesn't have.

Zoro11031 said:
Chibi Robo: Park Patrol
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Metroid Prime: Hunters
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (you also might want to pick up the sequels)
Will add more later.

dear God you obviously didn't read the whole post. posting stuff like that when i request two specific games wont get me anywhere.

btw i own every single one of those games except pokemon dungeon

balrogs.pa said:
Get DS-Xtreme, then download the rom for both of those games and put them on the DS-xtreme, vuala you get both games! and you can listen to music/play other games. . .

(Google it, you have to buy it online.)

i prefer not to steal thank you

lordrrr said:
dear God you obviously didn't read the whole post. posting stuff like that when i request two specific games wont get me anywhere.

Like someone else said, you said chances are you already have it. Since I've never played the 2 games you games you mentioned, I suggested some that you might not have, and some that you probably do have.

lordrrr said:

didnt i tell u my opinions? i have both games. both of them are fun

Why is your mum buying you something for Valentines day ? Anyway I would get Assassins creed. Its a decent game

cannon said:
Why is your mum buying you something for Valentines day ? Anyway I would get Assassins creed. Its a decent game

idk she just brought it up. i cant argue with a free game i guess :smilewinkgrin:

balrogs.pa said:
anyone played either of these games and can make a good reccomendation for me plz?

the reason why we said different things are because we can read the above sentence.

"CHANCES ARE I ALREADY HAVE IT..." Because he didn't tell us every ds game he has we suggested a game, if he has it oh well. if not then okay then. also read my post, it is something he obviously doesn't have.

I think the post below yours verifies my point. And your arguement, which I really didn't understand...He said Don't suggest anything other than the two games.

Anyway I'm tired of aruging for a couple days...I won't start any anymore no matter what the case is. That is, for a little while.

i've played both of these games. not extensively, but i've given them both a solid 30 minute to an hour run.

assassin's creed is pretty fun. i haven't played the console versions, but i think i will be playing this one all the way through. overall though it seems like a pretty standard platformer with a few touchscreen puzzles thrown in.

professor layton is fun as well. i've only done the first 5 or 6 puzzles, but they're all unique, and the story is very well done. i would say that this game is by far the more polished and complete of the two.

i don't think you could really go wrong with either one. it's just a matter of wanting an adventure/platforming/sword slashing game or a quirky puzzle game that implements the touch screen very well.

if i were you, i would go with professor layton. and get ninja gaiden next month for an advenuture/hack n slash game.

lackluster dj said:
i've played both of these games. not extensively, but i've given them both a solid 30 minute to an hour run.

assassin's creed is pretty fun. i haven't played the console versions, but i think i will be playing this one all the way through. overall though it seems like a pretty standard platformer with a few touchscreen puzzles thrown in.

professor layton is fun as well. i've only done the first 5 or 6 puzzles, but they're all unique, and the story is very well done. i would say that this game is by far the more polished and complete of the two.

i don't think you could really go wrong with either one. it's just a matter of wanting an adventure/platforming/sword slashing game or a quirky puzzle game that implements the touch screen very well.

if i were you, i would go with professor layton. and get ninja gaiden next month for an advenuture/hack n slash game.

sounds goood thanks

Back