What duh?!?

Domwink.gif

Wtf

New thing; i'm gonna make her eat u all!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!! I'm also gonna make her have u know... with the guy's on this site. This IS a bad thread. There shouldn't be forum rule's for this thread, also.
YAH!!
She should also poop in the grass every time she need's to (like a chihauha).
This is getting on my nerves...
i don't even know WHY i created this thread. Sorry people. But she seriously DOES eat rat poop.
I saw it in a photo one time.
!!I'M NOT KIDDING!!
U can post here until it get's closed.
I just... should've never created this.

Once again, i apologize for any inconvenience. I will NEVER post anything like this AGAIN. I am truly disguisting, though.

Sincerely,
deadheart

Lolol

Hey, guys, how ar--OH my Gawd you´re all SICK1!111!!
i know RIGHT?! We should stop postin in this thread, it's so gross.
Also, i met her one time. I was in my bedroom one time (don't read any further) and i heard a soft, gentle voice saying "Come". I was so freaked. I went in the bathroom to hide, and the shower started all by itself. THEN, i realized it was her in the shower. I went in with her, and she didn't mind. BUT, her boobs, were, like, HUGE. Also, she grabbed me innapropiately and started purring like a cat. Smiles!!

Hey, guys, how ar--OH my Gawd you´re all SICK1!111!!
i know RIGHT?! We should stop postin in this thread, it's so gross.
Also, i met her one time. I was in my bedroom one time (don't read any further) and i heard a soft, gentle voice saying "Come". I was so freaked. I went in the bathroom to hide, and the shower started all by itself. THEN, i realized it was her in the shower. I went in with her, and she didn't mind. BUT, her boobs, were, like, HUGE. Also, she grabbed me innapropiately and started purring like a cat. Smiles!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaand, that's the reason you want she eat rat poop? I don't get it xD.

Lol

:frown5:Yes, that's why she should eat rat poop, because she forced me to go in the shower with her, eat her poop, drink her pea, have a sex change←(joke), and she magically made me become VERY fat. So fat i can't wear clothes.

OK! really, what happened to u??!!
BESIDES, I THOUGHT SHE WAS ur SLAVE

Back