What Exactly are you getting on launch and where

Rand

WiiChat Member
Nov 5, 2006
Im new here..but I think ill fit in. I love nintendo..always have. But im just wondering what you are exactly getting..and where.

Personally, Im getting
The Wii (obviously)
Zelda twilight princess
Super monkey ball (trailers look awesome)
2 more nunchuck and wiimotes
and im camping at 4pm at my 24/7 walmart

This adds up to 504 and I have 507 in my account..so dang close

Yep..the extremely expensive California tax..adds up to 504 exactly.

I'm just getting the Wii. Damn Cell Phone Bill!!!!! Camping probably late friday night, early saturday morning.

I'm getting the Wii, Extra wiimote and nunchuck, Zelda, Red Steel, and maybe one more game, and probably the virtual console controller. I think I'm going to get in line at 4pm at my 24/7 walmart

Wii, Zelda, Red Steel, Rayman, Monkey Ball, Trauma Center, extra Wii-Mote. Camping out at Gamestop. =D

Costco

Nintendo Wii Console
Zelda
Red Steel
Extra Mote and Nunchuck

UNLESS Costco only runs package deals which I am almost positive they did with the 360. But I am buying at Costco no matter what. Lifetime warranty... no questions asked. Doesn't get better than that.

Wiired said:
Currently nothing, 'cause of stupid Play.com :mad2:

It seems Play.com has biten off much more than they can chew. And unfortunately your one of the ones that got spit out.

From my local GAME shop, when I casually stroll in on launch day:

Wii
Zelda
Additional Wiimote/Nunchuk
And Red Steel is lookin' likely :D

wii console...duh preordered
extra wiimote with wiiplay
nunchuck
zelda tp
points card for VC

all from gamestation if they run out of games im going to argos im going as soon as they open so its all good

Console at Woolworths...
Wii-play + extra wiimote
extra nunchuk
Zelda
Red Steel
(All pre-ordered)

Woolworths is not the best place in the world for customer service so in the event of my Wii not being available (cause they F*cked something up) I'm just gonna have to pick up a 360 and get a wii after christmas :(

Back