What format do Wii games on?

Are you joking? EA is one of the companies that is majorly supporting Wii.

The following are EA games for Wii:
-Madden NFL '07
-Harry Potter Wii
-SSX Wii
-Tiger Woods PGA Tour
-The Godfather
-Medal of Honor Airborne
-Need for Speed: Carbon

I want it to be coz its 150 quid, but that was the same reason i got a GC coz it was onlt £130 when i got it. I was dissapointed with it and sold it after a few months.

Im gonna wait till next year, see how the Wii does and maybe get to play it in Game.

I hope u can use that Wii "noraml" controller for games and not just VC games.

Will games like Pro Evo and Tekken ever be released on Wii?? These are the kinda games that make me wanna but a certain console. Game slike Nintendo Sports, and Red Steel dont cut it for me. Red Steels gameplay looks boring and straightforward. I dunno, best to play it myslef a guess.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl will be released for Wii sometime in 2007 and Nintendo has already stated it will use the Gamecube controller, which can be plugged into the Wii and used to play not only this new game, but also all the old Gamecube games. I'm guessing most fighting games for Wii will give you the option to play with the Gamecube or Classic Controller because sometimes, certain games just won't feel smooth using the wiimote/nunchuk.

elrasho said:
I suppose the Wii is a cheap alternative for a NExt-Gen onsole. The fact that its £149 makes me feel insecure, that im buying a half baked next gen console. Sure the ideaas are great, seein Shiguru Miyamoto play that tennis game really impressed me. But will games like Fight Night Round 3 be released using the same technology, i cant see big name companys like EA remakng some of their games to ncorporate the Wiimote

First of all, its not NEXT gen, its NEW gen, and second, its not just a cheap thing, thats not the price, thats a rumor, just like every other price and release date. Third, 20% more POWER EFFICENT, this helps for keeping your Wii on forever, the specs on how much greater it is have not been released. And Wii is getting A LOT of support! A LOT!!!

And that just about concludes my rant.

aren't you guys forgetting that some games are gonna use the vc remote? iwata said it him self, "ssbb will use the vc remote" i have the vid in my cpu, and reason is obvious, he said the wiimote wasn't suitable for that type of game

Back