What Game For Birthday?

bigstrickler

Wii Junior
Nov 28, 2006
CA
What game should I get for my birthday...usually I like to rent my games but I havent had a chance to yet...I have Zelda, Madden, Excite truck and of course wii sports...played elebits, trama center, red steel and didnt see them as more than rentals...suggestions anyone? thanks

Cars
some ones gota buy it

lol...seriously? I was thinkin maybe rayman...any thoughts? lookin for good multiplayer game

bigstrickler said:
lol...seriously? I was thinkin maybe rayman...any thoughts? lookin for good multiplayer game

Rayman and/or Super Monkey Ball, I have them both. Rayman may be a bit more fitting for a rental game.

dont get mini game ****, i say trauma; or better yet get a raincheck for those future sexy 07 titles

Dont get Super Monkey Ball Blitz! One of the worst Wii games out. Just plain dumb and childish. Even a hardcore fan of the Monkey Ball series walked out when we were playing. It is that boring.

Wait tell 07 titles, you have the best games out anyways. I would recommend Rayman though.

Yo-Yo

If you want a good multiplayer game and you cant wait for the future, I own rayman and I think it is a great multiplayer game.

It gets a little repetative if you do story mode all in one night, which can be easily done but playing with 3 or 4 is extremely fun, 2 player isnt that bad either.

wait a little longer and save up your $
it will be worth it in the end

SteelersYOYO said:
Dont get Super Monkey Ball Blitz! One of the worst Wii games out. Just plain dumb and childish. Even a hardcore fan of the Monkey Ball series walked out when we were playing. It is that boring.

Wait tell 07 titles, you have the best games out anyways. I would recommend Rayman though.

Yo-Yo

I have to agree, Monkey Ball sucks. I rented it and put it back in its case after 10 minuets. I recommend Rayman or Elebits.

Well when i get my wii, im going to buy Madden 07,zelda,excite truck with me.
I'd say get Call of duty 3 for single game fun and Rayman for multiplayer.
OR Ask your mom If you can get 2 games instead if you waited until some of the new games come out. :thumbsup: :D

Back