what game is better redsteel or cod3!!!!!

-=maverick=-

HAVE A WII
Dec 30, 2006
Wii Online Code
1356-7747-1304-4619
hey i might buy a game today and i want to know whitch one is better out of these 2 games? reply back!;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

They both have their strengths and weaknesses. I would lean towards CoD3 more. I love both and I love red steel it's just not many people like red steel adn I dont want you to be disapointed over your choice.

Red Steel has the whole multiplayer thing going for it. If you have a few mates who are willing to learn the controls, Red Steel has a lot of replayability.

coolg35748 is right though, many people don't like Red Steel, but I get the feeling many of the negative things said about RS are from people who have not played it more than a couple of hours. I *hated* RS when I first played it, but slowly it gets better as you master the controls.

If you can rent them, that is the best thing to do. Rent RS and play for a couple hours. if you still don;t like it, get COD

it does, but it's not as impressively executed as in games like Half-Life 2. To me (and this sounds a little twisted) killing people doesn't feel as satisfying as it should Red Steel. has anyone else found this?

thendis said:
it does, but it's not as impressively executed as in games like Half-Life 2. To me (and this sounds a little twisted) killing people doesn't feel as satisfying as it should Red Steel. has anyone else found this?

Really? One thing I hate is when your enemy has an unrealistic amount of health, and when your shooting at him and he gets hit he stands there unafected while shooting back at you. They need to show some kind of reaction to getting shot. That makes it a lot more satisfying. Cod does a great job of this, and so did Goldeneye on the N64.

thanx for u responses guys ad me o ur friends list is u want to and keep on posting!!

COD3 is the better game (havn't played it but Red Steel sucks so badly, it must be better)
COD3 lacks multi-player. (only big down side)

They both suck but COD3 sucks so bad on the Wii. The graphics are actually worse than a PS2. The controls arent too good either. COD3 is a waste of your money. So is Tony Hawk, Excite Truck, and Far Cry. Stay clear away from those.

Lethal said:
They both suck but COD3 sucks so bad on the Wii. The graphics are actually worse than a PS2. The controls arent too good either. COD3 is a waste of your money. So is Tony Hawk, Excite Truck, and Far Cry. Stay clear away from those.

I have both the PS2 version and the Wii version - I think COD3 looks WAY WAY better than the PS2 version. HOWEVER: I do have the composite cables for the Wii, so that could very well be the reason.

I think the controls are excellent - and this comes from a FPS PC player. You just have to invest time into it to get used to it, but once you do, it is very smooth and very fun. IMO!

composite cables???????:/ what do they do and where can u get them? :ihih: thanx for postin everyone u guys know anything about super smash bros brawl or battalion wars 2???? :confused:

anyone know anythign about elibits looks strange......

Zaose said:
I have both the PS2 version and the Wii version - I think COD3 looks WAY WAY better than the PS2 version.

You are playing with your eyes open right? Are you using composite cables witht he PS2 as well? The Wii version is the biggest eye sore I ever seen. Right next to Far Cry.

Holy crap some people get so upset over a little bad graphics. It's not like the graphics are the only thing that matters in a game.

Last edited:
Back