what game is better redsteel or cod3!!!!!

lol im not buying either of them anymore cause i want to get either battalion wars 2 or super smash bros brawl............

well i already knew about some of the control glitches

Im trying to save you $50 Mav. I couldnt possibly suggest spending that much money on a game that is that bad. Both of those games. The only I game I can recommend for the Wii right now is Zelda and maybe Trauma Center. That is if you dont have it for the DS already.

Ill add ya now. Ok your added

Last edited:
i have zelda....its pretty sick......and are u adding me to ur wii adress book or ur buddy on this cause if ur adding me on ur wii then we can have a mii parade!

I added you to my Wii.

-=maverick=- said:
we can have a mii parade!
I just met you. I dont do parades until atleast the third date. lmao

P.S. For all you that cant see sarcasim even when it hits you in the face that was only a joke.

lol ur funny........and where do u want to go for our first date????lmao

(sarcasim u tards that don't know what it is)

g2g ill be on my wii after this probobaly.........i hope they add some good mii stuff like ur own hosue and pets and stuff like that...........peace:cool:

4 miis? did u make for or are those ur friends lol?

I have no idea how they got there. I never been to the parade before so I clicked it and there are 4 Mii's walking lol I have no idea who they are

lol........strange lol i was just on my wii and ur my mii was on ur console but how do we talk? while usin miis?

rent the games out. probably arent many (if any) video stores that have wii rentals yet, but Im sure soon enough there will be. That's the only way to know for sure if they're worth buying. I'm refusing to buy another game until I can rent before I buy.

Back