What game is better which would u get PLease answer

casasports37

WiiChat Member
Dec 23, 2006
What is a better game for wii call of duty, excite truck, need for speed, or tony hawk downhill Please answer?
Im gettin madden and zelda already but i need a 3 game tell me which one is best

also say if u have played:thumbsup:

PLEASE ANSWER
:incazzato:

Last edited:
I haven't played Call of Duty, NFS, or Tony Hawk yet, but I have played excite truck. It's pretty fun and is very addicting. I know it has gotten a lot of good reviews, and everyone I know who has played loved it.

I would either go with Excite truck or Tony Hawk seeing as they both have had pretty good reviews from what I head. However if your unsure of what game you want to get just go rent two or three of them and see which one you like best.

I've played CoD and Excite Truck. In my opinion, Call of Duty isn't that great on the Wii. I'd say Excite Truck is the best of those four, though NFS might give it a run for it's money.

If you like fighting games. just rent DragonBallZ Budokai Kentaichi2.
Its amazing.

i have NFS. It's okay, but the controls are hard to get used to at first but then really easy, call of duty 3 is a really good point n' shoot, but seems really repetitive. Excite Truck gets really boring after a while (dont get it). I haven't tried tony hawk but it looks like a little kid version of a tony hawk game.
Hope this helps,
Matt

The only one I've played is Call Of Duty and it wasnt so great because the controls suck.Madden is a must so good choice there and Zelda is well
Zelda. Go with Red Steel as a third pick instead.

Last edited:
CoD is good but. . .

I would rent not buy it. You could beat the game in a weekend of playing - no reason to buy. I have it and will soon be trading it in for elebits.

need for speed is really bad i got it free when i pre orderd my wii and ended up sellign it on ebay.

Back