what game next?

leakey

WiiChat Member
Oct 7, 2007
I have RE4 and twilight princess which were both wikid. what game should i get now? i was thinking maybe marvel ultimate alliance? any news on a new Zelda?

Pandachix said:
what kind of games do you like?
most kinds
but not really sports games or party games

what's trauma center? I'll have to check it out.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance is really fun. You could probably get it for a good price on eBay now that it has been out for a while. Mario Strikers is probably funner with the online but just go with the type of game that you enjoy the most.

if u like metroid, definatly get MP3, even if u dont like it, its the best 1 in the series!!! if u like soccor and marion, get mario strikers:charged, and if u like mario adventture, wait for super mario galexy in november

these are some of my favs.
*Bleach: Shattered Blade
*Metroid Prime 3
*Truma Center
*Mario Strikers Charged
*GodFather
*Super Paper Mario
*Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

oh yeah super paper mario! get that !!! i wouldnt get marvel. ew. hated that.

PLEASE do not get marvel ultimate allaince, it has the replay value of a goat... :S...
i would reccomend metroid prime 3, super paper mario, and make sure you get mario galazy on lainch, that game will own. it will be out in the middle of next month.

yeah do NOT get marvel alliance its really not good on the wii. its a good game for ps3 but not for the wii... the controls arent very accuarate and the replay for the game is really not good. i would go with mario strikers charged or metroid prime....... and battalion wars 2 is going to be a good game

Back