What game should i buy?

Citnarf

WiiChat Member
Feb 26, 2007
If someone said go to a shop and buy 1 Wii game, what would you buy? I have money to spend and i might go and buy a Wii game so any suggestions? Only ones that are released in australia though please.

Sorry i forgot to mention what games i already have :O I have Zelda and Red Steel.

Strikers Charged is fun if you're in europe, If you're in America Super Paper Mario is great fun (i've played both ^^)

Hmm, If you want a racer, get Excite Truck or Need For Speed. I personally prefer NFS, it kicks ass and is pretty long.

Wow - My sig is really out dated.

Sonic and the Secret Rings is good, Pirates of the Caribbean and Spiderman look pretty good too but I haven't played them. Or you could always just get Wii Play and get a remote with it.

first off sonic and the secret rings sucks... Spider Man 3 is pretty good but i don't know about buying it i would but you should rent it first to see if you like it. but super paper Mario is amazing and if you don't mind waiting until the 29th if you live in America Mario party 8 is coming out and i know i will be buying that.

ah that sucks i guess thats the price you pay living in a continent where the toilet flushes in a different direction hahaha

The UK toilets have one of the coolest flushing methods ever, in and out. No directions. Keep it simple.

Back