WHAT GAME SHOULD I GET?!?!?! O.o

Wiitendo

Banned
Jan 28, 2007
Mushroom kingdom :P
Hey dudes and dudettes of all kind. Im getting a new Wii game today, and wanted to know which one to get this is my list right now:

(note that this will be my first Wii game, besides wii sports' corce)

mabeys:
Zelda twilight princese
excite truck
call of duty 3
need for speed carbon

Ill get later:
Red steel
wario ware

SUGGEST A GAME FOR ME!!!

yeah, i bin thinking about that too, I downloaded mario 64 the other night, and i bought mario sunshine, and zelda wind waker to play on Wii. (hoping pricese went down just a bit.) Truth be told, I want a game that will truly utilize the Wiimote like a racing game or wario wares.

trust me there are plenty of things that the remote does for zelda. it may be a cube game but it feels as if it was DESIGNED for the wii. you'll love it. and yea i am also playing sunshine at the moment since i never owned a cube.:thumbsup:

Byuakuya said:
trust me there are plenty of things that the remote does for zelda. it may be a cube game but it feels as if it was DESIGNED for the wii. you'll love it. and yea i am also playing sunshine at the moment since i never owned a cube.:thumbsup:

cool, I suggest you get super smash bros, Zelda wind waker, mario cart double dash, kirby air ride, and Star fox adventures. To be fully caught up.

if you like sports games- FIFA 07, Madden 07, ect.

call of duty 3 is an awesome shooter even better than red steel

Wiitendo said:
cool, I suggest you get super smash bros, Zelda wind waker, mario cart double dash, kirby air ride, and Star fox adventures. To be fully caught up.

if you like sports games- FIFA 07, Madden 07, ect.
thanks for the recommendations. my mate was a ninty fanboy even when i was still a sony fanboy before so i will simply leech those games off him! :D

definately get zelda, my next wii game is gonna be excite truck as i love racing games

I'm a big RPG and racing fan so I'd go with Zelda or NFS.

I really want to buy NFS and Wariowave but I've already got some games and I don't want to spend too mcuh money and have too many games to play as I'll never do anything.

Get zelda. Well, I have a gamecube and Zelda is nice on it, but I'm getting a wii for my birthday.

And from what I hear, the wii is amazing. I really can't wait. Just about a week until my birthday.

Get Zelda, then NFS Carbon but definitely Zelda first!!! :thumbsup:

Zelda is a must have. I am not even a fan of that type game...

NFS Carbon is a great racing game... once you find the right controler set up for you ... then it is on!!! I have found that I like to drive the car with the joystick on the nunchuck... and have the wii mote for the throttle/brake and all the other functions...

Wario Ware is a killer game for parties. Very fun to watch everyone make a fool of them selves.

Back