What game should I get?

Hunter421

WiiChat Member
Mar 17, 2007
Wii Online Code
6698-2183-0691-6105
Hey everybody! In a few days I get to get a new game for my wii, but I'm not sure what game to get. The game i've wanted for a while is Call of Duty 3, but is there a game that I should be more focused on getting?

Hunter421 said:
Hey everybody! In a few days I get to get a new game for my wii, but I'm not sure what game to get. The game i've wanted for a while is Call of Duty 3, but is there a game that I should be more focused on getting?

Go for COD3:D :D . I just love it. It is just like you are really in the War!!
Be aware, sometime the control goes his own way. Always happens in the same points of the game. If you can live with that (I can), than the game is great!
The other game I lie is NFS: CARBONE.... great racegame!!!!

But IMHO, go for COD3..... O yes, be aware that your arm can get heavy after a while, as you will use it like a rifle!!!!

Get Elebits. Hours of fun and not to mention the Edit Mode, which I have said in many of my posts, Edit Mode is one of the best fetures in elebits.

My game ratings:

Elebits: 9.5
WarioWare: Smooth Moves: 9.5
Twilight Princess: 9.0 (NO complaints)
Wii Sports: 9.0
Excite Truck: 8.5
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz: 8.5

Nfanboy said:
Get Elebits. Hours of fun and not to mention the Edit Mode, which I have said in many of my posts, Edit Mode is one of the best fetures in elebits.

My game ratings:

Elebits: 9.5
WarioWare: Smooth Moves: 9.5
Twilight Princess: 9.0 (NO complaints)
Wii Sports: 9.0
Excite Truck: 8.5
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz: 8.5

Elebits known as Eledees here isn't even out yet here

COD is a short campaign with no multiplayer, so I didn't find it was worth the price brand new. Also the graphics arent too great, but the controls make up for it. You might want to wait till Medal of Honor is released so you have more of a choice.

I'm waiting til Super paper mario comes out. I hated sonic when i rented it. I would definitely rent sonic before buying it

Do Not Get Call Of Duty It Is The Shortest Game Every Beat In 5hours

Get Zelda!!!!

My Game Ratings

Madden: 8.5
COD3: 8.8
Zelda: 9.6
Raymond: 9.0
SSX: just got haven't played yet

Last edited:
Back