1546-5969-3316-1944
i have wii sports
red steel
monkeyball
madden
nfsc
wario wave
loz:tp

i mean wii play looks good, same with god father, elebits, exitruck,rayman and moh vanguard

depends on what you like,
Shooters: Medal of Honor Vanguard over Call of Duty 3 over Red Steel
Racers: Excite Truck (quick fun)
Adventure: God Father (older) over Rayman (younger)

-_- I HATE thees threads.

Okay we're all just going to give you different opinions right..

So if you want a decent answer, either look at the other 100 threads exactly like this OR be more specific.

If you tell us what games you like. What type of games you play the most, favorite type of game etc then we can help you out a little more :)

i like shooters and multiplayers (mini games) the only reason why i made this thread was to pick what game i should get 4 spring break

*pats rach on the head*

Shooters:

Godfather - prolly the game I'd suggest you get, pretty much only heard good things about this game. similar to GTA (games referred to as sandbox games), good use of the wii controls. I believe there is shooter type aiming in some parts.

Call of Duty - decent, good controls
Medal of Honor: Vanguard - better graphics, ign didn't like the controls as much
Far Cry - most people have bad things to say, i'd stay away

Haven't played any of these, so not really sure. But I'd say go with Vanguard if you're looking for a shooter right now. Or wait for Metroid Prime before you expand that genre in your library.

Multiplayer:

Rayman - good game, can get boring though, personally I'd rent and not buy, but there are alot of people who love it. Depends on your age, if you'd call yourself a more mature gamer, might not be for you.

Mario Party 8 - not out yet, don't know the release date off the top of my head, but I don't think it'll be out before spring break for you.

Sonic - while it shines more in single player, it does have multiplayer with minigames in a similar fashion to monkey balls. I haven't really heard stellar things about it, but I would expect something similar to monkey balls.

Other:

Wii play - don't buy it unless you need a controller. there are 9 games, 8 of them very shallow and you'll get bored fast. It's worth the 10$ if you need the remote, pass it up for now otherwise. I'm planning on picking it up when people are selling it for cheap later on ebay.

Elebits - I rented it and thought it was a great game for the wii, was perfect for the sensing controls. However I felt like it would have got old if I had bought it.

Excite truck - Most people who own this game love it. I have not had the chance to play it too much really. Might be something I get down the line. Major complaint people have is the length I think.

Consider yourself lucky, I will prolly never write out such a respone to one of these threads again. I might, but unlikely.

call of duty 3 is good
control very easy ot remote

dja11101995 said:
the only reason why i made this thread was to pick what game i should get 4 spring break

Wow was that really the reason?

Gee, the title "What game should i get?" threw me right off course. Thanks for clarifying that for us all.

Dipshit

what is longer elebits exite truck godfather rayman like tell me while doing it 1-4:

Skorp said:
Godfather - prolly the game I'd suggest you get, pretty much only heard good things about this game. similar to GTA (games referred to as sandbox games), good use of the wii controls. I believe there is shooter type aiming in some parts

So very true....if you shoot them in the head they die instantly, if you shoot them in their gun arm they will drop the gun, and if you shoot them in the leg they will drop to the ground unable to run. GTA just does not have this. I have shot homies in the head and they keep coming, I have shot their kneecaps off and they keep running...come on, wheres the realism? :prrr:

if you want multi player rayman, if you want shooter godfather.. between those 2

Back