What game should i get?

Desi_Wii_G

Welcome to the Good Life
Aug 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
8914-3870-7184-8437
just got 60 bucks for my b-day wut should i get i was thinkin of waitin for smash bros but its too far away u know... maybe ill have saved up money till then anyways so yea MoH is lookin pretty good to me right now wut u guys think
p.s. i love online games!

I would suggest either super mario galaxy or MOH, depending on the reviews and your taste in games.

Even as a fan of MoH since day one, I'd still go with SMG!

SMG looks to be a blast.

MoH will always be available for your next purchase.

wait for ghost squad, and link's crossbow training with wii zapper :D

Put together it costs $50 USD

It all depends how long you want to wait. You have Sonic & Mario that was just released, but then you have SMG,RE:UC, and Soul Calibur Legends right around the corner. If you are into online play then I would recommed Mario Strikers or BW2. I think MOH has WiFi also. I haven't read up on it yet.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Ghost Squad. That game is going to be so damn fun. Plus the WiFi.

Last edited:
You said you like online games well then get MoH but SMG looks to be the best single player game for the wii.

To Jinn K next time use the edit button please.

well i alreayd have mario stirkers and umm yea moh looks so kool wiht 32 online Smg will be better but u know im not into adventure games really i personally disliked zelda...but maybe i should just wait for brawl wut u guys say?...

well, now that ive seen the reviews from IGN, i think you should get Mario galxy, IT PWNZ

i dno if im a fan of rail games yet lol.... ill prob getting umbrella chronicals but im hesitant on ghost squad

ilikecookies said:
You said you like online games well then get MoH but SMG looks to be the best single player game for the wii.

To Jinn K next time use the edit button please.

Im getting MOH , and despite all the hype I wont be getting MG anytime soon .
MOH is getting plenty good press too so I dont think its gonna let us down , unless online is ultra laggy and unreliable

Assuming you have Zelda and Resident Evil! I'd go for either Paper Mario. Mario Galaxy or Medal Of Honor 2.

Back