What game would you love to see created? Thundercats!!

Alluro

WiiChat Member
Jun 17, 2007
I would love to see some company out there develop a Thundercats game for the Wii. Imagine wielding the Sword of Omens with the wiimote and being able to take on Mumm-ra, the Lunattacks, and all of the evil forces of third earth. I'm surprised no one has created a Thundercat game..Even in the heyday of the NES there was nothing.

I would seriously camp outside a store for the debut of a T-Cats game if they made one. What game out there would any of you like to see developed?

Land of the Giants (original 60's version)

Equipped with only the matchstick and safety pin to start with, you have to find all the parts to get your ship mobile again.

I know it not possible but I would loved to see a new Banjo-Kazooie game for the wii. It would be cool to use the wiimote for the wii.

Last edited:
I would love to see a Death Note game.

It could be a tatical game, where you have to work out who to kill, when to kill them, how to kill them, and convincing the police that your not the killer, and eventually working out who "L" is.

OH god, amazing idea! I used to live for thundercats (and The Raccoons) as a kid, it'd be amazing.
Haha Miiguy, 60's land of the giants :D do you remember "voyage to the bottom of the sea" too?

Back