What game would you love to see created? Thundercats!!

we need some type of MMO or an online FPS. give me one of those, and ill be over the moon.

Silent Hill. Seriously, the only Silent Hill game on a Nintendo console is a novel type on GBA, and even then it's only in Japan! Come on Konami, show Nintendo fanatics (Like myself) how great Silent Hill truly is!

id like to see a death note game too lol but what would be kool is samurai X/rurouni kenshin where u can play through a adventure mode using diffrent characters n stuff....or vector man lol that was pretty fun also

Yeah vagrant i read your posts, but I thought maybe you were mis-informed, it would be easy for someone to hoax this with too much time on their hands and a copy of 3ds max/maya. Who cares, either way its not comming to consoles :(

A Pokemon MMO would be fricken' sweet! I heard that there might be one coming out (I have no idea if this is true, I heard about it awhile ago).

But just imagine the possibilities. It wouldn't be exactly like the Pokemon on the DS or Gameboy. I mean, it would be an RPG and everything, but it could be in 3D and you run into other people and battle them.

And I'm disappointed that The Lord of the Rings: The White Council was cancelled for the PlayStation 3 and the Xbox 360. While I'd prefer it on the PS3, I would like to see it come to the Wii instead of never coming at all.

Back