What game would you most like to see?

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
What game would you most like to see? I don't mean a game that is out on some consoles and you would like it ported, I mean a game that has not been made or even announced.

I would love to see a game where Waluigi is the main character! I know this will probably never happen, because the majority of Nintendo fans would very much like to kick the living crap out of him. :lol: Heretics! :lol:

Paperboy Wii!

I'm just kidding, but that would be pretty sweet.

i don't know, a 007 Wii game has been pseudo announced so i can't think of anything.

cannon said:
RuneScape..........

Maybe in the future when they introduce decent java capability into the web browser then Runescape will be playable.

I would really like to see a sword fighting game with true 1-to-1 controls. No pre-programmed 0, 45, 90 degree screen slices; no helping mechanism (or it can be turned off); all incoming slices have to be blocked with your sword; multiplayer over internet; leader boards; more than likely in 1st person.

I'd also like to see - in general - a really good Diablo/Hellgate London type game come to the Wii.

Budo said:
I would really like to see a sword fighting game with true 1-to-1 controls. No pre-programmed 0, 45, 90 degree screen slices; no helping mechanism (or it can be turned off); all incoming slices have to be blocked with your sword; multiplayer over internet; leader boards; more than likely in 1st person.

I'd also like to see - in general - a really good Diablo/Hellgate London type game come to the Wii.

The wiimote is not sophisticated enough to deal with that kind of motion sensing. It will probably be on the next nintendo console

FRuMMaGe said:
The wiimote is not sophisticated enough to deal with that kind of motion sensing. It will probably be on the next nintendo console

Were did you get that info? There was an older thread regarding the wiimote that seemed to say that the Wiimote was in fact sensitive enough.

what i'd like to see...

Strider (in vein of Ninja Gaiden Black)
Startropics revival
Death JR game on a console
Wario Bros....lets finally see Waluigi came from (similar to another's post)
a full game using the concept found in Tanks! on Wii Play
Devil May Cry Wii
Burnout Wii
Black sequel

Maximo said:
what i'd like to see...

Strider (in vein of Ninja Gaiden Black)
Startropics revival
Death JR game on a console
Wario Bros....lets finally see Waluigi came from (similar to another's post)
a full game using the concept found in Tanks! on Wii Play
Devil May Cry Wii
Burnout Wii
Black sequel

Yay Waluigi! :lol:

Rep + to you. :yesnod:

Back