What game???

wiiman14 said:
I need to know what game I should get???
PS: I have wii play
have a look around the gaming threads in this forum and also take a look at IGN.com for reviews, personally i cant recomend you a game because i dont know what youll enjoy or not:yesnod:

if u like shooters, then go for RE4. Adventure go with zelda. Party guy, go with mario party or warioware. hope I could help!

i agree with zachp18 on zelda and mario party, havent played re 4 so cant really back that up. zelda is fun and challenging, mario party is a great "party" game, also if you're in the u.s. you could wait til july 30ish and pick up mario strikers charged (mario soccer).

Wh not search on game or game station,see what games they have then see what it looks like by pic's and what it says about it,if you like it,then research abit more on google say.Thats what i do,its abit hard to say what game you should bu as you have not said much,like what games you into etc.Research on net your find alot of helpfull info about games,game rating and that:wink:

XxPinkxX said:
Wh not search on game or game station,like it,then research abit more on google say.Thats what i do,

Really?????

XxPinkxX said:
Hey all:wink:
Is there any girly games out for the wii.Im not really into action and all that,but i dont mind playing it.I love playing half life thats fun.Im more into girly things.Please dont hate on me im only asking for help:cool:

22564392.jpg

Last edited:
miiguy said:
Really?????

22564392.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: Whats that to do with this thread.
Do you mind me asking how old are you.Do ou actually work/go school/go college or just sit on here all day:yikes:

You can ask. I'm 28 and currently sat at work. I work in I.T. so always have the internet open. Multi-tasking is quite easy.

My point was that of irony. Nothing more, nothing less.

to ask what game shall i buy and leaving it at that is like asking what film should i watch or what should i have for lunch?

I could say get Scarface, watch Hostel 2 and have a beef curry but then you could be a weak pathetic vegetarian kid :wtf:

XxPinkxX said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Whats that to do with this thread.
Do you mind me asking how old are you.Do ou actually work/go school/go college or just sit on here all day:yikes:
ouch... BURN...lol

Back