what game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happygabo3

WiiChat Member
Feb 10, 2008
I'm lookin for a new game to get and i don know which to get. I already hav super mario galaxy, super mario strikers, wii play, and rayman raving rabbids 2. Does anyone hav any requests for games?

Happygabo3 said:
I'm lookin for a new game to get and i don know which to get. I already hav super mario galaxy, super mario strikers, wii play, and rayman raving rabbids 2. Does anyone hav any requests for games?

Ya ill take Mario strikers off your hand... as for what people recomend go to the game section of the forum you will find plenty of list there.

My advice would be either to wait till March 9 for Super Smash Bros Brawl, or, if you don't want to wait twenty seven days (i've been counting), than I would get Medal of Honor: Heroes 2

Happygabo3 said:
You mean "suggestions"?

me

dude get super smash bros brawl its so fun and all of america is reserving it go to google and type in ssbb

In the future, please use the thread that CantGetAWii has posted for questions concerning which game to rent or buy, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back