What gamecube game?

blueprint

Wii Thrive On Cold Winter
Dec 10, 2006
Wii Online Code
3210-4808-5309-8046
Today i bought a gamecube controller and memory card, but i couldnt decide on a game, i don't want to buy a rubbish game as i only have enougth for one, can anyone recommend me a camecube game please?

:thumbsup:

Yes, if you have brothers or friends to play with(who have controllers) then get Smash Bros. Melee, if not then get Resident Evil 4
other cool games: F-Zero GX(Racing), Metroid Prime 1 or 2(1st Person Shooter), Luigi's Mansion(Adventure), Star Fox Adventures(Adventure), Tales of Symphonia(RPG), Fire Emblem(Strategy), Ikaruga(ship shooter), Zelda Wind Waker(Action/Adventure), Odama(Pinball) and if you like Soccer get Mario Strikers, it's cool..have in mind that all these games I meantioned are Nintendo exlusives..if you want movie, comics, and real sports related games then don't pay attention to these, but I assure you that these games are high quality compared to those non-exclusives

Last edited:
Thank you for quick reply. Ordering Resident Evil 4 now.

Anyone reccomend any other camecube games, Resident Evil was cheaper than i thought so i now have enougth for 2, maybe?

StevenNevets said:
Make that avatar of yours come to life on a TV.

That took me a while to understand, i assume you meant Zelda, right? which one you reccomend?

that one dude, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, it's the most caricaturesque Zelda game of all but it's still awesome, and also re-read my previous post, there's a bunch of good games I mentioned

Sorry Axtlar didnt relise you had edited it, thanks alot.

I think ill go for Zelda, i would of then played two of the series atleast.

if u find the collectors edition zelda , go for it.... it has the original ocarina of time, and master's quest as a second disc... an absolute collectors dream

id have to say animal crossing.

that was my favorite game on the gc by far.

look it up on ign.com

It depends on what you like however I'll be getting Clash of Ninja when I get my Wii.

Back