what games are mic compatible

i would guess call of duty and possibly super smash bros, but thats just what im hoping for.. anyone else have any ideas?

no it shouldn't cuz im wonderin which games on the ds use the headset to talk to people

i dunno i think u have to buy a mic
but i mayb wrong

Theres a Mic right on the DS below the touch screen. Its that little slot... yeah, i know, its kinda hard to see...

Anyways, Theres only a few games i know that actually use it, like Brain Age, in which you use it a lot for calling out colors and crap like that. Then theres Metroid Prime Hunters, where you can only use it online against your friends in the lobby. Theres also Nintendogs, but i really don't remember how that game uses the Mic. And then theres Wario Ware touched... Personally, i think this game uses the Mic the best out of all of these games. All of you that have played it should know what I'm talking about...

Those are all the ones i can remember right now...

ohh yea and mario kart w/ the ballon battle i was thinking something else
some metroid prime is the only one to talk to other people??

lea3734 said:
ohh yea and mario kart w/ the ballon battle i was thinking something else
some metroid prime is the only one to talk to other people??
Yeah, but you can only use it in the lobby online VS your friends.

I know a few Phoenix Wright (can yell objection or Hold It) Mario Kart( balloon battle) Brain Training (just for colours) and Star Fox command you can make your own voices oh and that clubhouse games thing

How do you play the baloon battle online? Can you use the mic on the ds to talk to other players?

Back