What games dissapointed you

Well it wasn't really a letdown...but Metal of Honor: Vanguard

I wasn't expecting much..as I actually research a game before I buy it...but I mostly just play with my friends in multiplayer. For me, the single player was just an extra feature.

I have no I idea where I was going with this point.

i was really disapointed at ssx blur, there just wasnt much to do, it was boring, i sold it 2 weeks after i bought it. oh and trauma centers difficulty bothered me! hard!

miiguy said:
I agree, but kinda let it off as it was a release title.

If Red Steel 2 is bad though then I might get angry.

Nintendo will not like me when I'm angry :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Don't get mad at Nintendo, get mad at Ubisoft. They are the ones that made it.

i thought Wii Play was pretty much boring after maybe an hour of playing it. Thank god i only rented it.

Crovax said:
i thought Wii Play was pretty much boring after maybe an hour of playing it. Thank god i only rented it.

I bought wii play because they didn't have any wii remotes. It was so boring I played each game once and I havent touched it since.

Wii Play is by far the biggest let down of a game. It just does not do it for me at all. Glad I only paid $20 for it.

Brawny said:
Isn't renting the same as buying the stupid thing? LMAO

Are you serious?

Last edited:
TMNT... I like the graphics, the control style is ok... but I wish it had multiplayer and I wish there was more game to it. It is kinda redundant.

Cooking Mama... I returned it within 3 days of buying it. I'm STILL holding a grudge over it. It took me 3 hours to COMPLETE the game.

Sonic... My denial about recent Sonic games sucking is finally over. They suck. They just do.

Red Steel... I don't care that it was a launch title. They had the chance to set the bar really high for FPS games on Wii. They didn't NEED to make it a launch title. They kinda just ran with the hype and hoped that alone would sell the game but the reviews were bad BEFORE it even came out, which is what stopped me from buying it at launch. Even though Wii Sports was a Nintendo game, it demonstrated the Wii's capabilities brilliantly. Red Steel just kinda made me feel like "Wow, this system is still capable of running crappy games" If I was Ubisoft, I'd rather wait a little while to release an amazing game rather than cement the reputation as the first Wii game that sucked. Then consider FarCry, which I haven't even played, but that's MAINLY because I hated Red Steel so much and if FarCry is getting reviews WORSE than that, it scares me.

Id have to say Sonic and the Secret Rings i didnt like the controls at all, but i did get WoW at the same so I didnt play sonic too much

AZ_Wii_Tard said:
Wii Play is by far the biggest let down of a game. It just does not do it for me at all. Glad I only paid $20 for it.

Are you serious?

what he means is that it costs $5 or so to rent, and it costs $50. But the Wiimote is worth $40... so its a $5 difference.

Shiftfallout said:
paper mario sucks. That game is sooooo bad. *shudder*. Seriously, it should be called super paper preschool mario. Its one of those games where even the graphics made me cry. I cant believe how bad it is. Sorry, but I really dont see what people like in it.

Oblivion was probably my biggest let down. It made me want to tea bag all the developers in their sleep. THats how bad it was.

you are the only person ive ever heard about who doesnt like oblivion. maybe its just you.

and i liked paper mario. i liked the older ones better, but i thought it was a great game.

but personally, i was let down by excite truck and rayman. excite truck has no replay value and rayman (i never bought it) is boring.
'nuff said.

as for other consoles, resistance kind of failed me (i played it at a friends house)
i was expecting better than halo with all the hype it got. what did i get? a good game, but not anything close to halo.

Back