What games dissapointed you

You know what it is with Zelda games though? You start to just KNOW the way it's done. If Twilight Princess was somebody's first Zelda game, I think they'd enjoy it even more than someone who'd played EVERY Zelda game because the puzzle aspect of it would be fresher. But when I'm playing a Zelda game, if I see 3 stones or something and one isn't in line with the other 2, I IMMEDIATELY know I have to push the 3rd one. Know what I mean? So I don't complain about them not being hard, it's just that I've been playing Zelda games for so long that the puzzles are just kinda natural to me now. I still grin when I get to one tricky one but it's just like an old friend now lol It's like "OK I just got the fire arrow so I KNOW the next locked door, I have to light a stick somewhere across the room with one" or get the boomerang and I KNOW I have to hit something on the other side of a wall somewhere.
The bosses could be harder but I don't think the bosses in any of the Zelda games have ever really been too tricky. Once you figure out how to hurt them, it's pretty much just figuring out the pattern of WHEN to hit them. I'd rather see a series go the way Zelda does, staying true to itself but improving the core game, than try to reinvent itself a dozen times and fail like Mega Man or Sonic.

Too many but to name a few

Call of Duty 3
Blazing Angels
Wii play
Bust a move
Wario ware
Mario Party 8
Medal of Honour
Movie kiddie games
Red Steel(not that great)
etc.
I liked: Paper Mario, Sonic, Godfather, Zelda, WiiSports, Rayman, DBZ:BT2, Cooking Mama(a bit glitchy) etc.

Last edited:
oh i know a real disappointment now it was cooking mama that game just sucked i thought it was going to be awesome and it just wasn't. so one wii game has failed me i can live with that haha well and sonic and the secret rings but i knew it was going suck sonic games just are not good anymore.

I like Paper Mario, Wii Tennis (the rest of them suck)...

That was pretty much it. I was pissed off I wasted my time on the rest of them.

Oh, I sold my Wii tonight also. HAH!

Scofco said:
I like Paper Mario, Wii Tennis (the rest of them suck)...

That was pretty much it. I was pissed off I wasted my time on the rest of them.

Oh, I sold my Wii tonight also. HAH!

And we care?

I recently purchased a Wii ( Last week )

I have bought Zelda and Heat seeker and obviously I have Wii Sports

For me Heat seeker is absolutely terrible the controls are f**king frustrating to the extent where I can't even do the first part of the game without becoming irritable lol

Luckily I was given 10 days refund cover on all the games so I shall be returning that pile of crap back this Sunday I will probably pick up Metal slug or God father

Other games which suck ass are Redsteel , Sonic , Call of Duty 3

Just seems alot of developers are rushing there games and the Wii seems to be lacking in substance, the potential for good games is there but developers need to take the time and really put the effort in i'm fed up of kids games and rehashes.

It's time Nintendo got serious and made a new adult themed FPS with online capabilities

super paper mario...it disappointed me to the point where i have to buy a ps3. hehe

Last edited:
ally_uk said:
For me Heat seeker is absolutely terrible the controls are f**king frustrating to the extent where I can't even do the first part of the game without becoming irritable lol

Have you tried all three control schemes?

Sonic was disappointing to me. The controls were bad. You were always moving forward so backup up was a pain. The camera was also frustrating. Thank goodness I rented it rather than buying it.

Sonic was the game that made me trust the reviews more. If a game gets bad reviews I am very hesitant to try it out.

Wii sports, Not enough depth.

Zelda - too easy. I mean i don't even want to get started on the boss battles! The were a friggin joke! The slime things came closer to killing me than any of the bosses. They would just run around (if they even moved at all) randomly attacking stuff its like they didn't even know i was there! goddamit NINTEDO I WANTED A CHALLENGE.
Ahem sorry about little rant, the rest of the game was great.

I Take back what I said about Heatseeker after a bit of perseverance I have managed to get the hang of the controls and have been playing it for the last 2 hours whoa where did those 2 hours go lol

It's a great game pretty addictive especially the thrill you get when you actually hit a plane with a missle class lol this and Zelda and wii sports will keep me going until the next big game drops :)

Back