What games dissapointed you

Raider704 said:
Super Paper Mario

*runs for cover*

Have to agree with you Raider... unless I am missing something the game is a little boring and the graphcis are anoying.

I rent my games before they buy them after buying that as my first game for the WII.
I do enjoy Elebits because you really use the WII controls

Yeah I don't see why Elebits isn't more popular. It's just a really fun arcade-style kinda game. It's kinda like a family-friendly FPS in a way. But the further levels when you can lift houses and stuff, that just feels cool haha

I'm kinda feeling the same way with Super Paper Mario the more I think about it... I loved the game but I never got addicted to it or anything. It's kinda the same as Paper Mario for N64 where months from now I doubt I'll even remember I played it. I got near the end of Super Paper Mario and other games distracted me and I just never felt compelled to pick up Super Paper Mario again. I'll eventually rent it again and just pick up from where I saved last but I don't feel like I'm in a rush. It didn't disappoint me, though, I didn't have high expectations or anything.

red steel was my biggest disappointment, i think it was because i had high expectations for it and it didnt get there for me, wasnt a bad game, just a disappointment for me.

Mine has to be SSX Blur.
Great looking game but the controls where too motion sensitive. When you finish a trick you have to keep the Wii-mote perfectly still, if you dont youll do another trick just before you land all lose all points you had for that point.
I realise you can change the sensitivity of the controllers but then that makes things harder to pull off tricks.
It is the only game that i have returned so far. Dont think it will be the last though.

I also agree with some one else about Splinter Cell good concept for the game but it is to hard to control and the graphics stink, i only noticed how bad they are when i had to do a side mission and didnt have any weapons, damn thing looked worse than a PSP.

Jav said:
I also agree with some one else about Splinter Cell good concept for the game but it is to hard to control and the graphics stink, i only noticed how bad they are when i had to do a side mission and didnt have any weapons, damn thing looked worse than a PSP.

I rented splinter cell, and i didn't think the graphics were too terrible. I actually somewhat enjoyed the game, and I am not a Clancy game guy. I usually detest games where you need to be stealthy, but this was an exception for sure. Me and my roommate had fun playing the co-op until I bought MP8 and then returned DA, but it was a bit ridiculous on how long it took me and him to figure out how to jump.

I've been relatively satisfied with all my games thus far. I guess if anything was disappointing about a game, it'd probably be with Elebits. That game kind of ran out of steam pretty quickly for me. It was very easy to beat, and was basically the same thing over and over just in different locales. It's still fun to mess around with the level editor though. I could do that all day long.

this game does not dissapoint me, but it will disapoint anyone that gets it without pokemon d/p, pokemon battle revolution

Your asking the wrong question mate, if your talking about Wii games the question should be "What games didnt dissapoint you?" cause there sure as hell isnt a lot that didnt. Zelda, all i can think off.

ericlewis91 said:
yes....cooking mama...worst game of all time!

i played the ds version, and cant say i enjoyed it whatsoever, so i would assume the wii version would be even worse.

Back