What games do people wanna see in VC area?

mym6 said:
All legal reasons aside, playing on the PC with a crappy controller just isn't the same. Yea, you can go buy a usb adapter to allow an old NES or SNES controller to hook up to the PC but you're still playing games on a PC, not on the TV.

Also, roms can be difficult to find unless you know what you're doing. It's just easier to get them via the Virtual Console.

If you can't find roms you suck at the internet. Any way I agree, I don't use roms because playing them on the tv while having the pleasure of sitting on my couch is just so much better than playing on a smaller screen in a chair.

Then again one could come up with the arguement that it's nice to play games on your computer because you can easily switch from games to webpages, work, or IM. Basically the pleasure of having internet and games is nice.

Sure the Wii has a browser, but so far it's slow and you can't easily go from VC games to it.

Last edited:
Robertking1123 said:
to put simply I ALREADFY HAVE THE GAME JACKASS. why would i want to spend 5 bucks for a game that i already have. if thats the case then you would be the dumbass that bought soul caliber 3 on gamecube and playstation 2 just because they unlock diffrent people. i have bills and more important **** to buy than games i already have. like hmmmmmmm NEW games the funny thing about it is that you claim i cant afford it just because i choose not to buy it. why would i have a wii? hmmmmmm THE WII GAMES i bought my wii to play the wii games that cost way more than virtual consoles. which makes me wonder would you be spending your money or your moms money. :nonod: for shame little one.

Your arguments are just childish. Nobody even said anything about paying $5 for a game you have so why are you pulling that response? Everyone would agree that buying a game you already *own* isn't smart. It'd be like me buying a another Mazda 6 because it now comes in a new shade of red. I don't get the trolls that come out to complain about the price of virtual console games and how it's so stupid that people buy them when the troll already owns a copy. Good for you, I however *don't* own a copy of say, OoT anymore. I sold my N64 and all my games for it years ago. With the VC I'm now able to play the game again for minimal investment. I don't have to track down and buy an N64, I don't have to find a place to put it in my entertainment center and so on. There is nothing wrong with the price of VC games and nobody is forcing you to buy them.

It's just dandy that you have roms and emulators and you feel the need to let us all know. So what. I have roms and emulators too and I'm still buying some of my favorite games for VC. Why? because it's more convenient when trying to play a game with friends, I get to play the games on some really good quality controllers. Nintendo deserves a bit of my cash for even providing me as a consumer the virtual console at all. It was what sealed the deal for me.

Last edited:
En4Neo said:
If you can't find roms you suck at the internet. Any way I agree, I don't use roms because playing them on the tv while having the pleasure of sitting on my couch is just so much better than playing on a smaller screen in a chair.

Then again one could come up with the arguement that it's nice to play games on your computer because you can easily switch from games to webpages, work, or IM. Basically the pleasure of having internet and games is nice.

Sure the Wii has a browser, but so far it's slow and you can't easily go from VC games to it.

The *vast* majority of Wii users, and hell, even Internet users would not be able to find roms on the net and then figure out how to configure the emulator, configure the controller and everything else that goes into. Simply put, the convenience of the virtual console for most people is well worth the cost.

mym6 said:
The *vast* majority of Wii users, and hell, even Internet users would not be able to find roms on the net and then figure out how to configure the emulator, configure the controller and everything else that goes into. Simply put, the convenience of the virtual console for most people is well worth the cost.

Well you're right about the vast majority, but I meant to say people that are e and tech abled. You don't have to be a genius or even semi-genius to figure them out, you just have to be able to use logic. IMO they're quite easy to find, use, and download.

Power Stone 1 & 2

Oh...Dreamcast titles too...

to:mym6
b4 you you go talking about peoples arguments are childish read the whole damn forum. you basically wanna be mr smart guy and dont know what the hell you are talking about.

after what i typed about getting games for free off the net instead of buyin them again some one replied:

"Playing on a computer is not the same as playing on the TV with a real Nintendo gamepad. Nobody makes a d-pad like Nintendo does. If you can't afford 5 dollars for a game why would you even have a Wii?"

someone else said

"what r u poor? you cant even buy a $5 game LOL"

so i replied
"to put simply I ALREADY HAVE THE GAME JACKASS. why would i want to spend 5 bucks for a game that i already have. if thats the case then you would be the dumbass that bought soul caliber 3 on gamecube and playstation 2 just because they unlock diffrent people. i have bills and more important **** to buy than games i already have. like hmmmmmmm NEW games the funny thing about it is that you claim i cant afford it just because i choose not to buy it. why would i have a wii? hmmmmmm THE WII GAMES i bought my wii to play the wii games that cost way more than virtual consoles. which makes me wonder would you be spending your money or your moms money. for shame little one."

then here come mr i know everything
let me prove you ingorance in your own post

you: Your arguments are just childish.
me: is this cause i dont agree with you? i dont see how paying bill first then buy a new game is childish. well if buying god of war 2 instead of mario kart makes me childish then ga ga goo goo.

you: Nobody even said anything about paying $5 for a game you have so why are you pulling that response?

me:no need to point out that you didnt bother to read cause if you did you wouldnt have posted this dumb ****. moving on

you: Everyone would agree that buying a game you already *own* isn't smart. It'd be like me buying a another Mazda 6 because it now comes in a new shade of red.

me: so if everyone argees then why the hell are you try to respond to me dr. phil

you: I don't get the trolls that come out to complain about the price of virtual console games and how it's so stupid that people buy them when the troll already owns a copy.

me: thats kinda like how you bitching about how great it is. its called an opinion i asked why pay if you already have it. the only good reason that i read was posted already and that is that you wanna play it on the television
if thats so then fine. buy your game.

you: Good for you, I however *don't* own a copy of say, OoT anymore. I sold my N64 and all my games for it years ago.

me: sucks to be you huh? last time i checked there is a n64 emulator and you could play all the games. not a set few.

you: With the VC I'm now able to play the game again for minimal investment. I don't have to track down and buy an N64, I don't have to find a place to put it in my entertainment center and so on.

me: that sounds wonderful but while you are playin mario ill be playin god of war 2.

you: There is nothing wrong with the price of VC games and nobody is forcing you to buy them.

me: never said anybody was but just because you criticize me for my opinion about VC doesn't make you right. just makes you have a diffrent view. and an ass:yesnod:

you: It's just dandy that you have roms and emulators and you feel the need to let us all know. So what. I have roms and emulators too and I'm still buying some of my favorite games for VC.

me: just like you told me about having the roms, good for you.
its your choice that still dosnt make me want the ****. plus i have a wii so i can ***** about it. kinda like how fan boys ***** about the ps3 and they never played or owned it.

you:Why? because it's more convenient when trying to play a game with friends, I get to play the games on some really good quality controllers. Nintendo deserves a bit of my cash for even providing me as a consumer the virtual console at all. It was what sealed the deal for me.

if you want to give it up then do what you do. like i said b4 i have my opinion about VC and im sticking with it. next time read the whole forum b4 trying to talk **** about someone.

Robertking1123 said:
b4 you you go talking about peoples arguments are childish read the whole damn forum. you basically wanna be mr smart guy and dont know what the hell you are talking about.

after what i typed about getting games for free off the net instead of buyin them again some one replied:

"Playing on a computer is not the same as playing on the TV with a real Nintendo gamepad. Nobody makes a d-pad like Nintendo does. If you can't afford 5 dollars for a game why would you even have a Wii?"

someone else said

so i replied
"to put simply I ALREADY HAVE THE GAME JACKASS. why would i want to spend 5 bucks for a game that i already have. if thats the case then you would be the dumbass that bought soul caliber 3 on gamecube and playstation 2 just because they unlock diffrent people. i have bills and more important **** to buy than games i already have. like hmmmmmmm NEW games the funny thing about it is that you claim i cant afford it just because i choose not to buy it. why would i have a wii? hmmmmmm THE WII GAMES i bought my wii to play the wii games that cost way more than virtual consoles. which makes me wonder would you be spending your money or your moms money. for shame little one."

me: is this cause i dont agree with you? i dont see how paying bill first then buy a new game is childish. well if buying god of war 2 instead of mario kart makes me childish then ga ga goo goo.

you: Nobody even said anything about paying $5 for a game you have so why are you pulling that response?

me:no need to point out that you didnt bother to read cause if you did you wouldnt have posted this dumb ****. moving on

you: Everyone would agree that buying a game you already *own* isn't smart. It'd be like me buying a another Mazda 6 because it now comes in a new shade of red.

me: so if everyone argees then why the hell are you try to respond to me dr. phil

you: I don't get the trolls that come out to complain about the price of virtual console games and how it's so stupid that people buy them when the troll already owns a copy.

me: thats kinda like how you bitching about how great it is. its called an opinion i asked why pay if you already have it. the only good reason that i read was posted already and that is that you wanna play it on the television

you: Good for you, I however *don't* own a copy of say, OoT anymore. I sold my N64 and all my games for it years ago.

me: sucks to be you huh? last time i checked there is a n64 emulator and you could play all the games. not a set few.

you: With the VC I'm now able to play the game again for minimal investment. I don't have to track down and buy an N64, I don't have to find a place to put it in my entertainment center and so on.

me: that sounds wonderful but while you are playin mario ill be playin god of war 2.

you: There is nothing wrong with the price of VC games and nobody is forcing you to buy them.

me: never said anybody was but just because you criticize me for my opinion about VC doesn't make you right. just makes you have a diffrent view. and an ass:yesnod:

you: It's just dandy that you have roms and emulators and you feel the need to let us all know. So what. I have roms and emulators too and I'm still buying some of my favorite games for VC.

its your choice that still dosnt make me want the ****. plus i have a wii so i can ***** about it. kinda like how fan boys ***** about the ps3 and they never played or owned it.

you:Why? because it's more convenient when trying to play a game with friends, I get to play the games on some really good quality controllers. Nintendo deserves a bit of my cash for even providing me as a consumer the virtual console at all. It was what sealed the deal for me.

if you want to give it up then do what you do. like i said b4 i have my opinion about VC and im sticking with it. next time read the whole forum b4 trying to talk **** about someone.

TL;DR

I was going to read it, but your lack of anything resembling good grammer completly prevented me for supplying any sort of effort to establish a conclusion based on your thoughts.

Basically, write better....asshat

Robertking1123 said:

someone else said

so i replied

Wow, good show old chap, what a post. I feel so pwned, I can't believe how ignorant I am and your post really pointed that out. Next time I'll be sure to read the whole *forum* before I post in a *thread :lol:

But wait...

How is this even a plausible response?

that sounds wonderful but while you are playin mario ill be playin god of war 2.

to

With the VC I'm now able to play the game again for minimal investment. I don't have to track down and buy an N64, I don't have to find a place to put it in my entertainment center and so on.

Ah forget it.

right now i am thinking Castlevania 1 & 2 (N64)
and Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Master Quest
Mario All Stars
Glover (N64)
Banjo Kazooie & Banjo Tooie (N64)
San Francisco Rush 2049 (N64)
Pilot Wings (SNES)
but i will edit when i think of some new ones

Last edited:
freakpizzaboy said:
TL;DR

I was going to read it, but your lack of anything resembling good grammer completly prevented me for supplying any sort of effort to establish a conclusion based on your thoughts.

Basically, write better....asshat

well if i was writing an essay or doing a report then maybe i would. since im just replying assholes like you so i wouldnt waste my time tryin to use good grammer. and since im not doing it now you shouldn't not have nothing to spoke after that since your the english major let me let you know i already kno about the last sentence being the way it was. since you say you cant read it due to grammer then that means if i keep writing like this i wont have to hear from you anymore. :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Robertking1123 said:
well if i was writing an essay or doing a report then maybe i would. since im just replying assholes like you so i wouldnt waste my time tryin to use good grammer. and since im not doing it now you shouldn't not have nothing to spoke after that since your the english major let me let you know i already kno about the last sentence being the way it was. since you say you cant read it due to grammer then that means if i keep writing like this i wont have to hear from you anymore. :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

or me... seriously, though, funny joke... not speaking english and all...

actually, after reading the whole thread, i agree with most of your points. i just have trouble understanding them.

but back on track. Since nintendo has screwed us over with SSBB and Metroid prime:3... how about we get Super Smash Brothers and a metroid game on the VC? i'm sure SSB on the VC would keep everyone very happy up until SSBB's release.

Last edited:
Wiianator said:
kart snes, nfl blitz, mario 3, goldeneye
it won't be long before Blitz: The League comes out on the Wii.

Since nintendo has screwed us over with SSBB and Metroid prime:3... how about we get Super Smash Brothers and a metroid game on the VC? i'm sure SSB on the VC would keep everyone very happy up until SSBB's release.
You can probably buy SSBM, MP, and MP:Echoes on GC for not much more than a VC game.

Back