what games do u think will be online?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
the only games i have heard of was::::
Super mario strikers charged, Super Smash Bros Brawl, and the Pokemon game, thats it.. What other games r rumored to be online?/ do u think madden will be? i hope so... thanks

madden is not (you dont see madden on XBOX LIVE do ya?) i herd a rumor that MEtroid Prime Corruption might and i know for sure that MArio KArt will.
Thats all i know.:shifty:

maybe next years madden will, i mean every console has online capabilities so it seems to make sense that that would be the next step. dunno about any other games as of now.

I'd like to see Wii Sports 1st. We need to play some tennis with some peeps around the world I think.

Every game should be online, any Multiplayer game should be made to be played online.

VC games included.

I'd love nothing more than to be able to play Golden Axe with my buddies around the USA

im kinda wondering if online games would be global because of how the wii is region locked. like, would i, in the USA, be able to play with someone from japan?

You probably would be able too, however this is still in the air. The only problem you would have is a language barrier I guess.

Oh and horrible latency.

Well you know its mostly developers choice. You are all forgetting that the Wii can patch its games, so one day youre enjoying Madden by yourself, and the next thing you know, when you wake up, madden has online features....You never know.

Zhubz said:
madden is not (you dont see madden on XBOX LIVE do ya?) i herd a rumor that MEtroid Prime Corruption might and i know for sure that MArio KArt will.
Thats all i know.:shifty:

Yea, madden is online on Xbox Live.

Forever blue will have online, as well as battalion wars (bw is rumored to).

Last edited:
Back