What Games Do You Currently Own?!?!?!?!?!?

Madden 08
Wii Sports
Wii Play
Super Paper Mario
Mike Tyson's Punchout
Super Mario Bros.
Metroid

:yesnod:

Looking forward to Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Metroid Prime 3, Super Mario Galaxy, Fifa 08 and Guitar Hero 3.

Last edited:
zapasant93 said:
any one have any reviews for mario strikers charged, im planing on getting it, but i just dont want to regret buying it,

Make sure you go out and buy this game today! Prob the best game on the Wii!!!!

Do a search for it on this site, are loads of reviews and chatting bout it!

Wii Sports
Madden 07
Rampage
Twilight Princess
Super Paper Mario
Resident Evil 4

Twilight Princess was my favorite.

Wii games are the ones in my sig and VC games are Mario Kart 64, Super Mario 64, Paper Mario, Super Mario World, Sonic, Streets of Rage and Street Fighter 2.

Lewi T said:
How the hell did some of you afford all them games and VC games? That must have cost a bit of a wedge like!

that's what i don't get, the VC is overpriced for what it is, 20 year old games, yeah maybe the younger generation would appreciate it more, me? i have the physical consoles and games so i don't need the VC.

Evolve82 said:
I did not know that Gran Turismo was on the Wii.. When did you get it?

that's what i would like to know? i'm sure it's a exclusive to sony *rubs chin*

Last edited:
As I just got my Wii well basically today I only have these:

Wii Game(s)
Wii Sports

Virtual Console Game(s)
Super Mario

I will be purchasing these:

Resident Evil
Legend of Zelda
Super Paper Mario

Last edited:
great start XmaXonX, you can check out my wishlist (post further up) and have a look at ign at the coming games that will be coming to Wii.

btw don't rent zelda twilight princess, the game is far too large for a rent, there is a load of secrets and stuff to explore and it would takes you a while to find them all.

If you want to add pictures and text to your signature or just make a signature, follow the arrows below to show where you have to go.

User CP > Edit Signature

Once there, you have many options on how you would like to customize your signature. Do not link outside WiiChat though.

Evolve82 said:
Make sure you go out and buy this game today! Prob the best game on the Wii!!!!

Do a search for it on this site, are loads of reviews and chatting bout it!

dude, thanks for the tip, i aprreciate it, ill make sure to get it as soon as possible

Pikachu256 said:
Wow Your Loaded with games =o

All I have is Wii Sports and Re4, Planning to get Paper Mario and Super Mario World for VC though

Hey srry if i sound like a real newbie, but how do you get VC and how much are theese wii points?? and how much does cost to get a VC?

Wii
Super Paper Mario
Legend Of Zelda TP
Rayman Rabid Rabbits
Madden 08
Resident Evil 4
Wii Sports
Wii Play

Virtual Console

Mario Brothers
Sonic
Punch Out