What games do you own?

xXxWiixXx

Wii Owner
Dec 8, 2006
Wii Online Code
4910-3433-7867-8297
What games do you guys own and how is the gameplay? I want to know how good the games that are out now for the wii are so i can get an idea on which ones to buy.

Last edited:
they are all in my sig, BUT
Zelda TP: this game is Very good i love the graphics( like when your in the desert the distance gets all hazy cuz its hot!) an the story is good too even tho the puzzles are easy i love this game

Excite truck is fun because its for the wii like cruisin USA was for the N64 racing and you can listen to ur own music (from the SD card port) while you race, its funny when you race against other people because there is alot of trees to run into in some of the courses

Wiisports was an awesome first game bcause it introduced alot of my familly members to the system that have not played games since before the NES, and its graphics are good for using the miis and bowling is awesome ;)

super monkey ball is pretty cool, its like the DS version but harder because you have to lean the wiimote to get the ball to the end of the puzzle and they get hard fast i recomend this game to people who like puzzle games and the monkey ball for the DS

and i have mario bros for the VC which i played for 5 mins and got sick of it because it wasnt the one that i thought it was and i have the ZELDA for the NES which i have now played almost for 30 hours ;)

Ya. I agree with you on excite truck.
Excite Truck:It's amazing because the gameplay is great and is very challenging when you go to different cups.
The visuals are great. You can see the reflection of a lot of stuff on your truck as you pass by them. The soundtracks are pretty cool and the sounds that come out the wiimote are great.

Tony Hawk Downhill Jam: Fun, Fun, and Fun.
The gameplay is crazy and has nonstop exciteness.
It has pretty good graphics.
It has a lot more features than all the previous Tony Hawk games.

I have Zelda as well and is a very nice game... a must have.
and the very famous wii sports which i play all the time with my wife. :devil:
and thats all :smilewinkgrin:

My brother has Zelda and I have been hearing it's nothing but good. I am planing to get that probably during Christmas from one of my family members.
Can you guys possibly tell how is the gameplay in Zelda TP. I want to know how good it is and what's the story, etc.
Wii sports:
I agree. Addicting and fun. It really gets people's attention and is easy for someone who has never played before to own someone like Komio mentioned.

I only have call of duty 3, but it is pretty fun. The controls make it fun, and most of the battles are pretty intense. Overall it is a good game.

Do you guys look foward to getting need for speed carbon?

I have The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wii Sports,Rayman Raving Rabbids and have downloaded Donkey Kong Country.

Zelda is Zelda :D

Rayman is SO MUCH FUN. Too much fun in fact.

Wii Sports is really good. I find that boxing is quite unresponsive however.

Donkey Kong country is, and will remain, one of the greatest games ever made. Period. I nearly pissed myself when I heard we were getting it on launch.

Well I havnt played my wii yet, gotta wait till teh 17th cuz its a birthday present. But I have: Red Steel, Call Of Duty 3, Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and of course Wii Sports.

-Wii Sports
-LOZ:TP
-Red Steel
-NFS Carbon
-COD:3
-Splinter Cell:DA

I like them all. Then again I'm not as picky as most when it comes to games.

I've got Zelda and Excite Truck but I've rented and played Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam, COD 3, Trauma Center: Second Opinion, and Rampage: Total Destruction.

Well Zelda's a given, one of the greatest games ever made. Excite is fun for a few minutes to pick up now and again, but isn't the greatest. Probably not worth $50, but it's a good game nontheless.

Alright one word for Tony Hawk DHJ. SUCKS. I'm a big fan of the Tony Hawk games but this one is just god awful. Gameplay is not very good, graphics are HORRIBLE, way worse than what the Wii can produce, and there isn't really a story line, which is one of the reasons I really enjoy the previous Tony Hawk games. I was entirely dissappointed with this one and do not reccomend it at all....I'm probably gonna hafta get Project 8 for PS2...I have no idea why XxXWiiXxX can get any enjoyment out of this one.

COD 3 was pretty awesome. I thought the graphics were pretty decent and the gameplay was fun. The controls for it work well and I really like this one. I reccomend it.

Trauma Center: Gameplay is fun, but the story line is annoying and sad. The graphics for the story section are just drawn Anime people, no movement and they have about 3 expressions each for the stupid and annoying things they say. Its basically reading text about their pointless lives as doctors and then going into an operation. The operating is fun, but I was hoping for a more realistic and cinematic story line. So this one probably isnt worth $50 either.

Finally, Rampage: Not really incredible gameplay, i mean there's no story line. You just have to beat the crap out of various cities while eating people and smashing cars. What's not to love? I was a huge fan of the N64 version when I was a kid because it was fun to play with others. It makes a good multiplayer game, not for really long continuous play, but to pick up for maybe an hour with a friend or two. The controls are decent, and they've added tons to it since N64: more settings, and a buttload of playable characters: Not just George, Lizzie and Ralph, I think there's like 30 something unlockable characters, all with unlockable moves. I reccomend it, especially since its only $30.

-Wii Sports
Really fun game to play with the wife and when friends come over

-Red Steel
Owned it for three days then sold it on Ebay. The shooting part wasnt bad, just the graphics and story line were horrible.

-Call of Duty 3
Im a big fan of FPS games and this one is really fun.

-Rayman Raving Rabbids
Just got this yesterday and its funny as hell. All the mini games are very addictive.

Thinking next game will be Zelda:TP. To be honest, I've only played Zelda once when I was 8 on the NES, Adventures of Link. From all the reviews, it looks like a winner. If football season wasnt almost over I would have probably bought Madden 07 by now as well. Trying to find some reviews on Monster 4x4, could possibly be a buy

-Wii Sports
Excellent fun and probably the best pack-in that Nintendo could have put in with the Wii to give a taste of what the Wii is going to be capable of.

-Excite Truck
Extreamly fun. I love the Wii controls with this, simple yet challenging at times. The remade countdown sounds and other things from Excitebike (such as unlimited turbo with overheating being the thing to watch for) is just some of gaming nostalgia at it's best. I can't wait till Excitebike hits the VC and this game has got me pumped for some hopefully "Burnout" action on the Wii in the future.

I don't know what my next purchase will be. Probably Zelda, DBZ, or Rayman.

-Zelda: Twilight Princess... enough said

-Red Steel: Takes a bit to get used to but otherwise alot of fun

-Wii Sports: Lots of fun

-Wii Play: Really only helps to improve your wiimote skills, fun but not as fun as Wii Sports... free wiimote so can't complain

The games I got on Thursday's launch:
  • Wii Sports
  • Wii Play
  • The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Lovin' it.

Back