what games do you want on 3ds?

mario 362

WiiChat Member
Sep 3, 2009
California
Wii Online Code
7831-3643-6046-5974
just think of anything that pops in your head . my would be supermariogalaxy 3-D it's the sequel to the other two in 3-d.

my is pikmin 3ds an Zelda morjoras mask 3ds an pokemon stadium 3ds super mario party 3ds

NONE because the 3ds is a CHEAP RIP OF THE PSP except this ones in 3d (o wow im deferntly gonna buy that!(incase you didn't notice im being sarcastic).

:lovewii:

1st of all

NONE because the 3ds is a CHEAP RIP OF THE PSP except this ones in 3d (o wow im deferntly gonna buy that!(incase you didn't notice im being sarcastic).

ok 1st of all a "RIP-OFF" is when sony did the whole playstation move thing. At least microsoft went original even though there competitors with nintendo. And then sony president is gonna call 3ds a " babysitting tool" meant for kids. 1st of all adults are playing 3ds . even company's who have made games for sony and microsoft are planning to make games 4 3ds!!! And lastly a "rip off " tell me one reason it's a ripoff . psp doesn't even have : 3d cameras , avatars, streetpass,spotpass,ar cards, 3d movies, and the straw that broke that old camels back 3D GAMES !!!!!. if anybody else agrees comment. those who disagree go 2v youtube look for shokio. here's the link,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNXa7iOPyfI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WyFp6QFMlg

ok 1st of all a "RIP-OFF" is when sony did the whole playstation move thing. At least microsoft went original even though there competitors with nintendo. And then sony president is gonna call 3ds a " babysitting tool" meant for kids. 1st of all adults are playing 3ds . even company's who have made games for sony and microsoft are planning to make games 4 3ds!!! And lastly a "rip off " tell me one reason it's a ripoff . psp doesn't even have : 3d cameras , avatars, streetpass,spotpass,ar cards, 3d movies, and the straw that broke that old camels back 3D GAMES !!!!!. if anybody else agrees comment. those who disagree go 2v youtube look for shokio. here's the link,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNXa7iOPyfI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WyFp6QFMlg

well were do i begin Are yes the psp had the camera first had the internet access first had movies first had the analog stick first lite verison first
shall i continue?

look i know im right cause on my original psp and on my psp lite they both have a camera feature and you can also link your own camera to it by the usb slot at the top

see your OWN camera not BUILT IN!!!! THAT'S WHY IT IS NOT A RIPOFF BECAUSE DSI HAD A BUILT IN CAMERA. anyone agrees with me ?

who gives a SH** any way (O WOW THERES A CAMERA INSTALLED IN MY CONSEL) like it makes any difference what so ever its game play what i want (GOOD GAMEPLAY LIKE MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM UNITE) which is a great game excerlent graphics gameplay the lot (at least it aint Cr***y sprites and n64 graphics (no disrespects to the n64 that was an awesome consel)

Apparently you're the one who gave a s*** in the first place.
You said gameplay is the important thing. Your next sentence brags about how much better it is because of graphics.

who gives a SH** any way (O WOW THERES A CAMERA INSTALLED IN MY CONSEL) like it makes any difference what so ever its game play what i want (GOOD GAMEPLAY LIKE MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM UNITE) which is a great game excerlent graphics gameplay the lot (at least it aint Cr***y sprites and n64 graphics (no disrespects to the n64 that was an awesome consel)

Wait, what?
Just one post ago, you state that you liked the PSP better because it was the first one to have a camera.
But not a day later, you directly state that you don't give a s*** that the PSP has a camera.
So... Do you like the PSP or not? Also, are you actually gonna make a point that you'll argue? Or are you just gonna sit here and contradict yourself to piss off everyone?
Oh, right, and the DS came first. The PSP came when Sony saw how well the DS was doing and wanted to make a portable gaming console to compete against it.

look i know im right cause on my original psp and on my psp lite they both have a camera feature and you can also link your own camera to it by the usb slot at the top

Ok, fine. One more thing before I shut up.
Your argument is that the PSP was the first to have a camera. Assume that I was without this piece of intelligence at first.
What you're saying here is "The PSP had a camera first because it has a camera and can link to another camera."
...Yeah, I shouldn't need to say anything here, but considering the target audience I guess I have to say it anyway. How the heck does this prove anything?

thanks 4 backing me up guys. THIS IS MY THREAD AND ALSO A THREAD ABOUT 3DS SO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR bull about " psp ".

Back