What games do you want to see on Wii?

MrDonut said:
I watched a gameplay video of Project H.A.M.M.E.R. a few months ago. I was kinda hoping for something a little more... epic. I think the awesomeness of the hammer was exaggerated in text, not fulfilled in the game.
But that was early on.
Maybe they changed it.

It seems like a lot of people are excited for Project H.A.M.M.E.R (wow that was so annoying typing that) but I don't think its going to be a great game. Just watching the demos it just seems boring to be honest. The guy is walking around with a hammer doing the SAME moves over and over again. Now Day of Disaster is something I'm very interested in getting. Also Driver: Parallel Lines looks sweet.

MasterJedi2U said:
It seems like a lot of people are excited for Project H.A.M.M.E.R (wow that was so annoying typing that) but I don't think its going to be a great game. Just watching the demos it just seems boring to be honest. The guy is walking around with a hammer doing the SAME moves over and over again. Now Day of Disaster is something I'm very interested in getting. Also Driver: Parallel Lines looks sweet.
I agree with you on all of that. Except for the Driver game. Not interested.
But I've been looking forward to Disaster: Day of Crisis... for a long time. Hopefully the gameplay won't disappoint me... like No More Heroes did. (Based on video)

I've been wanting a Lacrosse game for years, and the Wii has the potential to churn out a very good Lacrosse game (not with Mii's, but with realistic graphics, like an EA game)

-Cadet

Waverace
Pilotwings
Starfox
Mario Kart
Star Wars games, Rogue Squadron, Dark Forces, Battlegrounds, anything.
DOA
Winning Eleven/Pro Evo Soccer
Kingdom Hearts

i wanna see a FIFA football game on the wii. a real football game.
and also a RUGBY game, a real one,

i wanna see a star wars game (as does everybody else it would seem)
but i would also love to see square enix come back to nintendo and make all the final fantasy games availible for the wii (ffvii;) ) after all if it wasnt fo nintendo square enix wouldnt be around today

I want to have mario kart on my wii but pokemon too, the pokemon games are slow and I want to have more action but really I want to have mario strikers recharged jeje

- Punch-Out!! Wii
- King of Fighters XII/Maximum Impact 3
- F-Zero Wii
- Battlefield
- Sega GT Wii
- NHL
- Yoshi's Island Wii
- Castlevania Wii
- Kingdom Hearts Wii
- Unreal
- Dead or Alive Wii
- Virtual Fighter Wii
- Metal Gear Solid Wii
- Final Fantasy Wii (Not Crystal Chronicles, but I'll accept Final Fantasy 7 remake)

What about a updated version of the classic California Games (surfing, bmx, frisbee, hackey sack and a few others)? I just want something fun like Wii Sports where you can get a ton of people over to play and have a good time with.

Have Fun

Negative-G

Back