What games do you wish will out for the Wii?

dude there are a few sims game coming out do some research

I want a new Vectorman with Metroid Prime style gameplay and Okami. That's all I can think of right now.

i'd like to see "zone of enders" loved that game on the ps2 it had sweet controls. i doubt it'll come on the wii tho.:yesnod: but i can still wish.:lol:

How about Metal Gear Solid?

But what I really want is a lightsaber game. They are coming out with Lego Star Wars but I want one that's more duel oriented.

yeah that would be amazing

i think a new twisted metal game would be pretty amazing with the wii controller

def new donkey kong country i agree. metal gear solid would be good also but im getting mgs 4 on 360 when it comes out so if mgs 4 is on wii i wont get it. but if there is an original mgs game for wii ill buy it in a heartbeat. I've been waiting for a good fps on the wii. when they figure out how to make the controls perfect on a fps it will be amazing.

online on wii is going to be a bunch of crap. it cant beat xbox live. no voice chat WTF?!?! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO ****ING RUB MY WIN IN BITCHES FACES?!?! anyways a really good rpg would be good.

Timesplitters 4 would be an awesome FPS for the Wii. I love creating my own levels

Back