what games for my girlfriend

brad-bot

Wii Owner Since 8th Dec06
May 30, 2007
england
hi all i just gt a wii for my girlfriend because she loves mine and i was just wondering what kind of games she would like and that we could play together we r both 19 by the way lol

ps. i have some party games like warioware, rayman

Games you could play together(ones that aren't in your list):

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Mario & sonic at the olympic games
Funfair games (its **** but 2 player)
Table Tennis

Search the forums, theres plenty of threads like this.

well me and my gf play mortal kombat, but she gets mad when i use special moves. if she likes soccer...(football, i see youre from england!) then mario strikers might be good. the controls arent too hard but i dunno.

also i am buying ghost squad for me and my gf to play because we also like to play those on rails shooter games in arcades like house of the dead and stuff.
we are both 19 too! dude does your gf buy you games for like holidays or anything you get a gift for? i keep trying to get my gf to buy me a game but she says its "too impersonal" and she gets me some piece of clothing. im not a jerk but its starting to piss me off.

yes we do normaly lol i gt her the wii because it is our first year together thanks alot i have mario strikers she loves cooking so i mite get her cooking mama lol

I'd suggest MySims.. its a kind of a chick game. Most girls would like to create their own girly stuff: to decorate their house and make their own furniture.

Oh and to create their own character at the beginning too.

My gf can NEVER stop playing MySims, she boots me off just so she can play it. WiiSports is another one she'll probably like, and when WiiFit is released, you may want to take a look at it.

my wife likes movie based games i just baught her pirates of the carribean for xmas, she plays wiisports watches me play most of the others usually after her attempt and fail at a game she wont play it much more she loved elebits and cooking mama she played on ds and thought it was kinda stupid... im thinking she will like wii fit as she does her sports training almost daily... mysims huh.. hrm i'll have to get that one for her.
thanks for info on yet another christmas gift i have to buy her.

my wife knows i enjoy my wii and so yes for holidays she buys me games and stuff but usually buys me personal items too... she loves giving gifts and getting them two. im 24 and she's 22 yesterday we have been together a year and married since july 07 :)

Back